Author Topic: Healing from Gyne Surgery (worries)  (Read 1711 times)

Offline nakedwarrior

I had my surgery in May and had a really good job done.  I wanted to know if this was normal or not and if it was going to get any better?

My left side looks really good and healing nicely.  The skin is tight when you look at it and contour to the chest muscle.  It looks like I never had gyne, the scar is still healing.  This is good!

The right side seems to be the problem.  I notice the skin is looser around the nipple and hangs a bit creating a gyno look or cone shape downward.  It is notacable and bothers me a bit.  There isn't any lumps or anything in either nipples, all the glands and fat where removed. 

I was wondering if it would get any better or is this the final result?  Its been since the middle of May and the left side is better then the right. 

The right side just feels like loose skin maybe, you can pinch it more then the left side and pull on it around the nipple area.  It creates an uneven look, even when the chest muscles are tightened. 

Any thoughts or anyone else been through this?

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
be careful!!
i wouldn't pull the skin of my newly operated nipples!! the tissues are healing underneath and they shouldn't be pulled. actually pulling the skin has the reverse effect of putting vest on!

did you talk to your PS about this?

Offline nakedwarrior

Thanks for the reply, I am not pulling on them.  The right side always seemed more saggy then the left.  I wanted to know if anyone else experenced this and it healed properly and tightened?  It just seems like loose skin around the nipple area creating a drooping effect, like a cone shape. 

I had the surgery mid May so maybe its to early to tell, not to sure just worried.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024