Author Topic: before and after gynecomastia 08.02.2011  (Read 2070 times)

Offline flo3112

Hey Guys
i´m from Germany ....and i had write my story in german and translate it on the internet.
i hope you can understand the following text.

Hello I is 20 years old and to me the mammary glands were removed on Tuesday on both sides (gynecomastia). Unfortunately, I must find out that in comparison to before, the volume of the breast has changed itself not splendidly.

According to findings it was a good-natured "tumour" which was big on the left side 7 cm and on the right side 6 cm.

The surgeon has the "hole" which has originated after the distance of the gland with surrounding fatty tissue modeliert and sews.
If I collect myself now to the breast, feel I a thick hard fabric (on the left side) on the right it sees already very well from which I feel with pressure as slightly painful. Does it concern scar fabric? - if so does this decrease completely?
Maybe a question which you one can badly answer from a distance certainly....

Can I assume from the fact that it concerns a swell, after some days, weeks, months?????? does fade away and therefore the volume becomes clearly small?

Can I accelerate this perhaps by cream, tablets, etc. or improve?

Pair of infos: Has got 2 blood bags, pressure bandage for 1 day, cools 3 x per day,

HP: I always read that many must carry a compression shirt for approx. 4-6 weeks after such an operation.
I have not got something like that at all!! Has appealed to the surgeon to on which this believed that this is only from miseries, provided that with the breast also fatty tissue is sucked off?!
what do you hold of it?

Thank you for your help

Before:

After:

Offline alanelmasri

• Posting Member
you chest looks just like mine

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024