Author Topic: amino acids, fish oil and protein  (Read 2762 times)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I've read a lot about what not to take before surgery but I'm curious when I can begin taking the above supplements again. Is there any benefits with any of these concerning healing. I thought amino's might be good since they help repair muscle. If anyone has knowledge please chime in.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Well I finally found a thread about this. Dr. Silverman says he lets his patients start using these again anytime after surgery. He also said to make sure to understand the ingredients because some supplements have blends with stuff that don't jive well with people running from gyne.

I still want to know if any of these supplements help with healing after PS. The world may never know!

Offline Era

• Silver Member
stop taking fish oil 2 weeks before surgery and start taking it again 2 weeks after. Fish oil thins the blood which is bad when having surgery or recovering from surgery.

Offline phillipshead87

• Posting Member
Well I finally found a thread about this. Dr. Silverman says he lets his patients start using these again anytime after surgery. He also said to make sure to understand the ingredients because some supplements have blends with stuff that don't jive well with people running from gyne.

I still want to know if any of these supplements help with healing after PS. The world may never know!

I wonder what kind of supps hes talking about that don't blend well with people with gyne history. He's probably talking about test boosters.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Test boosters for sure. Also he said protein powders that say "proprietary blend" have ingredients that aren't on the label that can promote gyne.

This is crazy cause when I was around 13/14 I took a lot of dif supplements. Gybergenics program, Hot Stuff Suppose to have anabolic properties and was taken off the market and many other body building supplements. All legal though.

I wonder if any of these helped bring out this gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024