Author Topic: One day post revision  (Read 1571 times)

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
I had my revision surgery on the right side yesterday. About 1.5 year post first procedure. My doctor committed to revise me for minimal fee if I was unhappy with the results. Due to another medical need I had come up, he waited beyond the first year till I was better. He stuck to his promise and revised me.

I took my shower today and I am please so far - while still way to early - it looks much more symmetrical now, there is little to no pain or bruising or bleeding. It is also easier because my left side was not revised and i am more mobile. Revision surgery was 30 mins plus one hour recovery.

Will update after a week or two how its looking. I am hoping I am done now with this condition.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Hope all went well and that you are satisfied.

Hopefully you will continue to contribute to the forum even afterwards.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

hammer

I agree with the doc! So many people disappear after they are satisfied with their surgery, and we need people that have had good experiences to stay! It is even better in a case like yours when you did need to go back, but still hung in there for the others!

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Thank you gentlemen

I will stick around for while again and post how this turns out over the next few months.

So far this revision feels very good. Nurse confirms a notable volume was removed via "keyhole" procedure.

Offline jbr

• Posting Member
Congrats on what sounds like a successful revision!  It must be nerve racking having it done a second time after the disappointment of a less-than-successful initial surgery.  Hope your healing goes smoothly

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024