Author Topic: Need Help for GYNO- My Story is totally different from others  (Read 1454 times)

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
Hi all members and DOctors,

My Name is SR01 SINGH
FROM - BANGALORE , INDIA

I have gyno issue (I am attaching my pics) But unfortunatly i know the reason......Please help :( Need some suggestions what to do...

Once you read my Problem 

I am 90% sure you will feel that my case is totaly different and getting solution is difficult :(
But 
if you feel you have seen cases like me then i will be lucky atleast i will get some solution :)

When i was 7-8 years old , i was sexually abused by one person in village.I was a kid and dont know all this . I dont remember exactly but it was going till 2-3 years
then i came back to citi and realized what that guy was doing with me so after that i never allowed him to do that again.

BUT

Years later i become 20 year old and i become so fat...almost 100 KG ....and man boobs also grown up and my voice also become so thin like ladies.
I think that sexually abuse affected me so much . I think Harmonal chnages happened due to this sexual abuse and my body was confuse wether to develop as a male of female.
thats why man boobs grown up and my voice also become thin.

I was totally unaware of reason of my fattiness and man boobs and thin voice till age of 27 ,  Then i started gym and i reduce  30 KG in 7 months by Hard work and running and all.
now i reached 70 KG from 100 KG

But as i did this very fast my skin become bit loose  and my body fat was still 25% and voice is thin only
and man boobs are reduced but not till expected level. I am feeling muscularity isssue also i am doing so much exercise and eating proper also still my body is not converting me 
into a muscel man....

Around 3 years later i am now 30 year old. i got some Diet named as Keto diet. where you need to eat more fat and moderate protine and very less Carb so that ketones will develop in my body and 
my body will eat my fat only for energy. this was suggested on website also by this all over remaining body fat will go and body fat % will also get down.

SO i started Keto diet after 1 month i reduced my body fat % from 25 to 20 with same weight and muscel mass. 
gym trainer said it is good 
SO i am still on this keto diet its 2 more week happened 

but in between i gone to a famous doctor Naveen rao (Appolo Bennargatta , Bangalore) regarding Gyno isssue. He just names it bodybuider gyno might be because I did not tell him 
regarding my sexual abuse story . He has very less time and all.

Now he was saying you have small glands which will not go with exercise so u can go fro sergery.

BUT here i have question -

I have small brest enlargment and i think there is high chances that my body contain Estrogen still :(
so i started eating some Anastrozole tablets i am thinking might be it will help me to reduce estrogen level in my body which was not correct by good diet from last 3 years 

I have taken 4 tablets till now . It 1 mg an di am taking it every alternate day.

My questions are -->

-What should i do? SHould i go for estrogrn test first ??
 how much it cost in india and any good doctor?

-I know there is a very costly medicine arimidex . I am not sure wether to take this or not? This is fir estrogen reduction

-My body fat % is still 20% . What I am thinking if I wait for 2 months and follow a specific diet named keto diet (Hight fat , moderate protein and low carb diet – Document attached).
 That will surly help me to reduce my body fat percentage from 20 to 10%. Due to this my skin will also getting tight . it will be good for me if I will  go for surgery in coming future.

-Skin tightening I will use some Vitamin C , E and alovera crème massages as I searched on internet. I think this can help me . Can you suggest some pills and crème?

-I will do very heavy weight training for full body specially for chest so that at least I will remove all remaining fat around my chest and if only gland remained it will come in good shape . and I will gain some muscles and will make shoulders also big so I think my chest will look proper ratio.

-While doing this diet and hard work In gym . Can I take some medicine which can help me to at least support to reduce fat part around gland and some gland part also if possible.

Like I heard some medicine name –

as Yohimburn?

Cystine?

Arimidex

'diet aid of questionable value'

Some crème also names as Gynexol .

Can I also use any for these 2 months before go for surgery

-I want to try some medicine also before getting surgery might be it will work for me because I don’t have so much bad gyno. It is small breast kind only. see pics of mine

Please suggest me if you can suggest me somthing...Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards,
SR01 SINGH BANgalore , INDIA
PSissue007@gmail.com

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:01:13 AM by SR01 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024