Author Topic: fluid in scrotum  (Read 2846 times)

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
had surgery yesterday, had gyne, flanks, neck and abdomen lipo'd.  and i have a lot of fluid build-up in my scrotum.  i know it is from the tumescent liquid they use and its because of the genitals are the lowest part of that area, but was wondering if anyone knew when this might subside? anyone have this experience?

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
I had my Love handles done at the same time as my gyne surgery. My scrotum area is bruised from the blood draining downward. I will be 2 weeks post op on wednesday and the bruising is starting to dimish down there. Im not sure if this is common or not but I think I read on here before that someone else was experiencing the same thing. It kind of freaked me out at first but then it all made sense and it is now starting to go away. I dont think it is anything to be worried about.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
My doctor told me to expect really big balls. It did not happen but apparently it is common, especially for those of us that had the abs done.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
since speaking with Dr. I learned this only happens when you have your abdomen lipo'd.  it's 8 days out from surg. and scrotum is starting to get back to normal.  dr. said it could take 2 weeks for balls to drain completely.  i'm counting the minutes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024