Author Topic: Anyone know about the weekly drain?  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey guys whats up?, Im so happy to have it over with. My mood has changed so dramatically within the last week. I can even tell by my looks, its almost like im shining now!. Like Flexappeal once told me, it really is improving day by day. Im worrying alot less know. But anyways let me get to the point.... My surgeon is having me go back to his office up to three more times, in order to drain my breasts with a needle, while im awake, and in full conciousness! He did it once already ,and I felt like I was going to pass out as I was leaving the place.
He said it would hurt less every time, but I dont under stand how, on the count of that my breasts are healing, and gaining sensation. Anyone had a similar experience?

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Man, let me tell you.  I had my left side drained once or twice with a needle the first surgery.  I had a revision last week and had it drained again. Yesterday, they told me to come in, and sat me on the table,  cut the incision back open and suctioned it out. Followed by filling it with anti-biotic solution two or three more times and suctioning that out.  And now the fuckker is swelling again.  I might just leave it, because I can't go through that again.  I just want to be left alone.  I guess one breast is better than two.  I totally know what you are going through.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024