Author Topic: Hard Disc under nipple 4 weeks PO  (Read 3857 times)

Offline jtuner77

I had surgery 4 weeks ago. Lipo only.

I feel a hard disc under both nipples about 2 inches in width. There right side I can feel it alot more.  Someone stated that it is the gland.

It is definitely prominent on the right side more so then the left and it almost feels like a rock. When I flex it doesn't move but I can feel the pectoral muscle move below it and when i put on a shirt it still looks like I have the start of gyno(buffy nipples) and also my nipples are walleyed(like a bad boob job on a woman)

Pre-op I literally could where a C cup.

Can anyone confirm that it is the gland and if so what should I do???

Offline Gconversation

Hey I had the surgery 2 weeks ago and have noticed the disc as well. If you figure out what it is let me know because I am worried.

My doctor said there might be some hardness and that I should message it but my massageing has caused some bruising so I don't know.

Kinda freaking as well.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I had surgery 4 weeks ago. Lipo only.

I feel a hard disc under both nipples about 2 inches in width. There right side I can feel it alot more.  Someone stated that it is the gland.

It is definitely prominent on the right side more so then the left and it almost feels like a rock. When I flex it doesn't move but I can feel the pectoral muscle move below it and when i put on a shirt it still looks like I have the start of gyno(buffy nipples) and also my nipples are walleyed(like a bad boob job on a woman)

Pre-op I literally could where a C cup.

Can anyone confirm that it is the gland and if so what should I do???

when you have surgery like this, you always run the risk of scar tissue.  If you read old posts,  a large portion of the people here have gone through that PO.  I don't know what percentage see it go away by itself.  You had a lot taken out, so your body has a big void that needs to heal.  It will go through many stages.  I would say, you can never call you PS too often. I am at the tail end of my healing, and I had my first surgery in late June.  One side has been great with no scar a relative flatness for a long time. The other side needed a revision and a lot of office visits.  My point is, you can't really predict what will happen during healing.  as in my case. it isn't even consistent from one side of the chest to the other.  Rule of thumb here is wait 3-4 months before you make a judgement on the success of your surgery.  I decided a long time ago, the your body is amazing, and will do things you can't understand.  Just try to live a normal life, work out when they tell you that you can, eat right, and let yourself heal stress free.

Offline jtuner77

So I have a visit with my doctor and what he told me is that there has been major trauma caused to the chest/pectoral area and muscle and what will happen is the gland will harden up because of such but within 4-5 months it "Should" soften back up. My second question to him then was so is this the size of my glands? He said at this time yes but the swelling should go down. If not I will have to pay for a revision surgery of roughly $1000 dollars.

Considering I paid only $2520 for the surgery I will still be ahead of the game.

What I am wondering though is it possible that the gland size will stay the same and the swelling will never go down and or is it possible for it to stay hard like this?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024