Author Topic: 4 Months Post Op: Please Help!!  (Read 1902 times)

Offline franchizman

• Posting Member
I am 4 months post op today, and my nipple have gotten smaller since before the surgery but they are still puffy, hard, and very tender (guessing its the scar tissue). i don't know when the the swelling is going to go completely down or if it is even going to go down. Someone please help! Im really getting discouraged about this whole situation because i thought my chest would look normal by now but its far from that!

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
i am in the same exact boat that you are. it looked alot better at first then started to swell back up. i was told its pretty normal worse comes to worse get a "easy" touch-up. my doc told me its normal to have swelling for awhile after due to the scar tissue but sucks when you feel like you wasted money on something huh. again i feel you im in the same boat and i ask god every day to make it go away

Offline franchizman

• Posting Member
Yeah man!! its still comforting to know im not the only one going through it, but i feel like ive been waiting forever for some results i dont know will come you. im prayin to god too that he can take care of this cuz its really discouraging!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024