Author Topic: Gyne worse at night?  (Read 4274 times)

Offline MisterPeepers

• Posting Member
Two questions:

For me it is better in the morning, but at its worst at night. Is this the same for others?

Also, when you are cold and your nipples are not puffy, does the fat and gland recede back into the chest or disappear or something? My chest feels tighter when it is cold or after a shower, but at night it is at its worse and pinch it with my fingers very easily.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
it doesnt matter whether its day or morning, whenever your body gets excited your nips are gonna shrink, im told there is some kinda sensitive muscle rite under the areolas responsible to make the nips shrink when cold after shower or when touched.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
I am not sure why but yes, in the morning my gyne actually isnt so bad, but then a few hours later it gets bad again, and the closer it gets to night the worse it gets. strange..

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Before my surgery I also noticed that my boobs were less prominent in the mornings than they were at night.  I could only guess that there was some sort of fluid build up during the day, which the body absorbed at night while I was sleeping?

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
I think the gland just pushes them out once you start moving throughout the day

Offline MisterPeepers

• Posting Member
Does this mean if I get the operation in the morning, it will be harder to do a better job?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024