Author Topic: Andractim Diary  (Read 22059 times)

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Keep the posts coming dude.  Please update us and let us know if any more shrinkage or improvements? Thanks..

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
Will keep posting any major changes and also new photos about once a week. The biggest change i can say is in the consistency of the lump, and cosmetically it's totally arguably placebo...but in my opinion i have lost a little mass.

So i'm back on 40mg of tamoxifen a day along with the andractim...also still a little pain on both sides...mostly the left
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:00:23 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
hey buddy..haven't heard update or picture in over a week.  whats happening with the improvement? Positive progress I hope. :D

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
internets been down for a while. Actually, it looks like the imagehosting site i was using tanked; meaning all my previous images have been lost  >:(

Anyway, will start a new weekly (or so image).

Update: I decided not to buy more andractim as the gains were debatable and its pretty pricy. I'm continuing on 40mg/day of tamoxifen and am considering using a similar product to andractim but in pill form. (proviron?)

However, i feel there has still been a little improvement since the last post.

Also, been getting the occasional ache...akin to what it was like when the gyno started. Hoping it's a sign of reduction and not growth.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:28:54 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
new images from day x (or approx month no. 3 from start of this diary)

Offline marctrex

• Posting Member
If you want to go the non-surgical route.  I would try Femara (Letro) along side of the Tamoxifen.  Femara does a better job of shrinking pre-existing glanular tissue.

Also mesotherapy (lipostabil) will do a better job of spot reducing fat than topical lotions like Yohimburn which only has a diuretic (reduces SubQ water) rather than an actual fat burning effect.

All transdermal fat burners are crap... I have tested them all: Cutting Gel, Yohimburn, Skulpt, Lipoderm, and Prevent.  None of them work well.

Also, anyone know if putting 5% minoxidil on my scalp to protect from potential hair loss will affect this treatment?

No, the minoxidil protects the hair follicles from absorbing DHT at the receptors, the minoxidil will not affect the level of DHT in your body.  

Propecia or Avodart on the other hand may affect this treatment because they are orals that actually lower DHT levels, but minoxidil definitely will not affect your treatment.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 08:23:27 PM by marctrex »

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
thanks for the advice, dude.
I'm def. gonna try this. It makes sense to take something in Pill form if the effect is the same as that of Andractim gel. Mainly 'cause you dont have to worry about absorbency...and it also gets a little tedious rubbing the stuff in.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 01:34:54 PM by ninja_mission »

Offline DJB

• Posting Member
Be careful with the Proviron Ninja, that stuff is a bastard for thinning hair.  Very harsh on the head.  Try Ralox, ir works in a similar way to tamoxifen, but clinic trials prove it has a higher sucess rate.

Offline ninja_mission

• Posting Member
So here is the conclusion to my few months experiment, folks.
I got a v. v. v. v. slight reduction from using the andractim and tamoxifen. It however stopped a resurgence of gynecomastia. But the difference wasnt worth the price, i'd say.

So my conclusion is, if you have short term gyno, then def. go for andractim (or similar pill forms - i'd actually recommend the pills instead) and tamoxifen.

If you have long-term gyno....i'd say you should save up and get an op, which is what i'm going to do.

Still, i'm glad I did this experiment. I believe it should put the andractim matter to rest. Science has triumphed again! ;-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024