Author Topic: Surgery Complete with Levick - 28th Feb 2013 - post op pics  (Read 8735 times)

Offline trashed

• Posting Member
I had my consultation with Levick this week & decided to book the surgery. It took me a long time to finally book a consultation, I first started looking at this forum when I was 21 & now I am 24. I would strongly suggest taking less time to  consider booking surgery but it has to be the right choice & you have to be happy with any complications that might occur.

I decided to go for Levick because I like the fact he doesn't do an incision around the nipple, he has many good results & has an excellent reputation. I asked him if he had less control doing it all from the armpit but he said no because there is less bleeding then cutting around the areola. I found it a bit weird that he takes out all the gland, just because there is few surgeons that leave 10% or so in. I don't understand the reasoning in leaving any gland in? He said it was taking out too much fat that causes issues.

Anyway, here are some pre-op photos.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:27:05 PM by trashed »

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Congrats on booking! - you'll be looking great come t-shirt time 2013!

Offline jmdc

• Posting Member
Congrats on booking your op. Youre in safe hands  :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Congrats on booking it, you won't look back mate 8).

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
The time goes by well quick  :) well done confirming a date.
Gyno free :)

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
you have a pretty severe case if you don't mind me saying, mate. However, you are in perfect hands so need not worry. good luck and well done for getting a date. 

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Well done for having the balls to do it mate. It'll make your 20's and 30's (at least), ALOT more fun;)

Offline flattmatt

• Posting Member
Levick will sort you out! Congrats on booking the surgery, you've made a great choice

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Good luck mate, that time will fly by what with Christmas and the new year in between.

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
GL.

I'm glad he took out the whole gland. Its something I forgot or didn't know to ask him about at the time.

Its seems reasonable to assume its harder for gyn to return with no gland there !

GL.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
GL.

I'm glad he took out the whole gland. Its something I forgot or didn't know to ask him about at the time.

Its seems reasonable to assume its harder for gyn to return with no gland there !

GL.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible for gyno to come back if theres no gland. Unless you put on weight of course, but then that's not truly gynocomastia, its just fat that can be lost through diet and exercise

Offline trashed

• Posting Member
Thanks for your  supportive comments guys :) .

GL.

GL.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible for gyno to come back if theres no gland. Unless you put on weight of course, but then that's not truly gynocomastia, its just fat that can be lost through diet and exercise

I wonder if I took hair loss prevention drugs after surgery if gyne would grow back? I certainly am not going to try it though....

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
If the gland is no longer there to grow, it can't possibly grow; that's how I understand it.  True to say you could put fat on your chest, but as we all know who have tried dieting to well under a healthy weight, the fat goes off your chest, gland remains and can only be got rid off with a scalpel!

Don't know if there are any official studies, but would expect there to be a high correlation of gyne sufferers also having hair loss, as high testosterone levels are the predominant cause of both these problems.

It's very odd that being extra 'manly' results in you going bald and getting boobs - natures way of balancing things up by messing with uour hormone levels is rather cruel!!!

Offline trashed

• Posting Member
Unfortunately I had to cancel my orignal date of the 6th Feb as a got a cold, it sucked. Good news is I will be be having surgery on Thursday morning. Fingers crossed I don't get another cold and it all goes smoothly.  If I don't post again it means surgery has gone very wrong!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Awesome, squeeze your breasts one last time cuz one more day and they will be gone forever :)

Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024