Author Topic: breast/ nipple itch  (Read 11385 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all  does anyone here have breast itch and or nipple itch at times?
I do and my breasts feel swollen and like they are growing again.
i have been checked for cancer and dry skin and have neither.

Offline TigerPaws

hi all  does anyone here have breast itch and or nipple itch at times?
I do and my breasts feel swollen and like they are growing again.
i have been checked for cancer and dry skin and have neither.

Itching occurs when your breast gland is growing, this what is feels like when tissue is expanding. Usually the feeling located well under your nipple/breast area and is an itch you can not scratch. For me this lasted for just over 2 years and at times it was maddening because it felt as if my chest was on fire. Fortunately this only lasted for a few minutes at a time, followed by some time in-between when I would be sore and or downright painful. Beast growth is not linear, that goes for women and men as well, growth spurts are normal.

You need to see a highly competent and qualified endocrinologist and have a complete hormonal workup and a genetic test for Klinefelter syndrome. This is also known as the XXY condition and is a term used to describe males who have an extra X chromosome in most of their cells.

Then you will have some base line information which you can use to start to understand what is happening to you. Until then you are only guessing.

Monkey83

The itching is not necessarily indicative of the gland growing, however it is likely that it indicates your moobs are getting bigger. What I mean is that itching can occur when your skin is stretching, but not necessarily because of the gland. You could be gaining fat in the area.

Offline xelnaga13

The itching/pain you are referring to occurs when the hormone molecule estrogen/progesterone attaches to the receptor sites in your breast tissue.

hammer

I can not explain the science behind why they itch, however, I also had that experience as mine where getting larger too. I do know that I had a serious hormone imbalance all though it was after the fact when we found out that the testicles had died.

I also had lactation during that time as well!

Offline TigerPaws

I can not explain the science behind why they itch, however, I also had that experience as mine where getting larger too. I do know that I had a serious hormone imbalance all though it was after the fact when we found out that the testicles had died.

I also had lactation during that time as well!

Uh! That is something I have intentionally left out of the discussion, but it is and continues to be an issue. I take it as part of the price I pay for having fully formed breasts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
TigerPaws and Hammer have covered this so well I have nothing to add.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

TigerPaws and Hammer have covered this so well I have nothing to add.

Oh, I'm not sure about that! I just look all over for an article that I read about but I could not find it, maybe I have it book marked on my old laptop, I now use a IPad. Anyway, it was about the third sex! Not gay or anything like that or both male and female ( hermaphrodite). This was about people like us! Totally male but with fully developed breast! The article talked about that even the statutes of old Greek days had men with the penis and breast. It also talked about it some cultures they refer to the third sex! If I find it I will post the link.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all going to my endo doc in 2 weeks she is well qualified and does a chem panel as well as a physical exam, i do have other issues going on at this time as well , testicular , pituitary and diabetes type 2 the fanmily has a history of hormonal problems so i get it from all sides.as well i have been on depo cipionate for some time as my T levels are low.anyhow ill keep updates as i get them thanx for the replies from you all. Be Well

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024