Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 17382 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Looking good JoniDee.

Just ordered a balconette brassiere to give it a try.  I'll report back when it arrives.  It is from the same company that produced the lavender brassiere I showcased a few weeks ago.  If it fits that well I'll be a very happy camper... this one.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Your are very voluptuous, 42CSurprise! If I may ask, what size are you? (I'm a small 36D.)

❤️Joni❤️

Offline Busty

43CSurprise! Who made that lavender bra? It is lovely and fits you like a glove. I love the shaping and lift I can see you get from it. I am assuming the support is good, is it?

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
That is such a lovely bra 42C 💖

I love them design, it's really sexy. 

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Really nice JoniDee 💖

I love the color, and it fits really good. You also have the curves to match 😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

43CSurprise! Who made that lavender bra? It is lovely and fits you like a glove. I love the shaping and lift I can see you get from it. I am assuming the support is good, is it?
The company is Dobreva.  Here's a link to the brassieres they offer on E-Bay.  They are very reasonably priced and I am very happy with the lavender brassiere I bought.  The 42C fits my breasts beautifully.  I'm hoping forr as good a result with the balconette brassiere I bought earlier today.  It was only $21.03 shipped, which is a bargain.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=dobreva&_sacat=0

I added a screen shot of the brassiere I bought.  I don't expect it to look like that on me... but, I'll give it a try.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
42CSurprise, I love the look of that balconette bra! Please show us how it fits!

Thank you, Justagirl, for the compliment!

❤️Joni❤️

Offline Busty

Oh, I love that balconette. It looks like it’s going to give some really nice lift. Some oomph. The Demi cup is a bit daring.  And I really like the lace.  Good price for a nice bra like that, too. What color are getting?  You will have to show us. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I bought the color shown in the screen shot.  Yes, it is a bit daring and I may not be able to pull it off.  It is very different from all the other brassieres I've bought.  The wide set straps made me pause, but that really is what this type of brassiere is all about.  For $21 it is not too great a risk.  I appreciate those of you who go for fittings.  That has not been on my radar, so I'm always taking risks when I buy... but then I never spend a great deal of money.  I can afford it.  I thinned my collection earlier in the year and got rid of half a dozen brassieres and that was the second thinning.  The one I let go of that I've had some second thoughts about is this one... a lace brassiere from China.  The underwire frame was a bit too narrow at each cup but I loved how the fabric fit my breasts.  I tried to bend the underwire but it was made of plastic so I was unsuccessful.  I agree... lace is nice.

Offline Justagirl💃

I like that bra too 💖

You have great taste 😉

Offline Justagirl💃

I have never tried a balconette bra, but I just can't imagine where all the breast tissue would go in my case. 🤔
I might try one on out of curiosity 😉

Offline Justagirl💃

(I'm a small 36D.)

❤️Joni❤️
D cup isn't considered small, it's actually on the large size of the scale. You should be very proud of those D's 🙆‍♀️

Justagirl 💖

Offline Justagirl💃

42C is having all the fun showing off their fine taste in bras, so I guess I'll join the party. 🎉

Here is the bra I wore today. It's a lightly padded t shirt bra in tiel 🙆‍♀️

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi 42C,
I just bought a couple lace bras for summer around the house. I really like the first one - it’s now my favorite bra. I should get the second in the mail soon. Just wondering where you ordered that one from?
Thanks,
Ben

Offline 42CSurprise!

Hi 42C,
I just bought a couple lace bras for summer around the house. I really like the first one - it’s now my favorite bra. I should get the second in the mail soon. Just wondering where you ordered that one from?
Thanks,
Ben
I bought the lavender lace brassiere on E-Bay.  In fact, I've bought most of my brassieres from various vendors on E-Bay.  I think it was the first one on this page called DOBREVA Women's Minimizer Underwire Bra Lace Mesh Sexy Bralette Unlined...

https://www.ebay.com/str/mylingeries/Lace-Bras/_i.html?store_cat=39457725011

Happy shopping!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024