Author Topic: Things happen, when you least expect it.  (Read 2518 times)

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Yesterday, I finally got into my new dentist to get a cleaning after one and a half years.  I didn't wear a bra.  I did wear my Masters golf shirt as this is Masters week.  I got into the chair and it was tilted flat.  The hygienist looked at my chest as she was putting on my bib.  She stopped for a moment and looked at me.  While I know they have grown, I didn't realize they would show while on my back.  I told her that I have gynecomastia.  She said she knew what it is.  She put on the bib and did the cleaning.  We talked about a lot of things, but not my condition. 
Later the dentist came in and did his check.  I didn't have the bib and he didn't say anything. Waiting for May to get my mammogram.  

aboywithgirls

That sounds great a good thing! No bra?, lying back?, still noticeable?, that means that you are still perky! I think that I started to stop being perky after I turned 30. I was probably a 36DD about then.

Lately I've been considering a bust lift to kinda put the girls back where they used to be. I was always FOB (full on bottom) but gravity is a bitch. My goal would be to not have to wear a bra 24/7.

Offline SideSet

Nice she was so accepting.  Nice you were so open.  Do you feel it is nice your breasts are now so big and obvious ?

Online blad

Yesterday, I finally got into my new dentist to get a cleaning after one and a half years.  I didn't wear a bra.  I did wear my Masters golf shirt as this is Masters week.  I got into the chair and it was tilted flat.  The hygienist looked at my chest as she was putting on my bib.  She stopped for a moment and looked at me.  While I know they have grown, I didn't realize they would show while on my back.  I told her that I have gynecomastia.  She said she knew what it is.  She put on the bib and did the cleaning.  We talked about a lot of things, but not my condition. 
Later the dentist came in and did his check.  I didn't have the bib and he didn't say anything. Waiting for May to get my mammogram. 
Will you wear your bra the next time?

I always have my bra on at the dentist and basically forget about it.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

Going to dentist myself today lol got me nervous. 

Confused old man

I went to the dentist for teeth cleaning 4 weeks ago. I wore a button down plaid shirt with a lightly padded bra. My high beams are on all the time. So there I am, a man with boobs sticking out and not a word was said. They don’t care, she is there to clean my teeth. As she was putting my bib on, there was a slight touch on one. Not a big deal. No mention of anything. I am really starting to believe that people don’t really care about those kind of things anymore.

aboywithgirls

I think back now from years past. I thought of myself as the "master of disguise". Now, I know that I wasn't fooling anyone. I was always worried about the bumps on my back from the hook and loop on my band or the adjusters on my bra straps. I was wearing a 38G UK sizing when I started my transition so....I was worried about the tiny bumps on my back when I probably should have given some consideration for my bumps on my front! lol.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Thank you for your remarks.  It's been a busy couple of months.  To answer your questions:  My nipples are puffy, I didn't think that much.  I really was surprised that she noticed, but my golf shirt was a thin knit.  The visit in December, I will wear something thicker.  I'm still in the camp that prefers not to be noticed nor proud.  I just turned 72 and had all my family (13) here for a week.  During that time I didn't wear a bra and wore loose fitting shirts.  Still, in some pictures, my boobs are noticeable.  If they keep growing, I suspect that I will need to share with my daughters.  Knowing my wife, they may already know.  Tell her, tell the world.

bikerbob

In my experience, wearing a bra actually makes them less noticeable.  I don't usually wear an underwire in public because it makes them project more and some of the strap adjusters show even through a fleece vest.  I like pullovers for this reason.  They don't lift and shape like an underwire, but they smooth out the high beams and keep the girls from moving around and attracting attention.  Whenever I notice breasts on a man, it is usually because they are moving.

Last time I saw my primary care doctor, I wore a bra and was nervous about being discovered.  He used the stethoscope through my shirt and if he noticed the bra, he didn't say anything, probably because he is used to working around bra straps on women.  I have always worn a bra to the dentist and don't give it a second thought.  As a 42C, the bumps in the front are going to be visible no matter what I do so I don't stress over it but I try not to advertise the bra.

<edit> I had some minor outpatient surgery done today.  They gave me a light anesthetic so they had me hooked to a heart rate monitor.  When the nurse attached the sensors, she just reached down the neck of my T shirt, slipped her fingers into my bra and stuck them on.  She later removed them the same way.  I didn't notice any reaction from her.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 10:24:33 PM by felix »

Dudewithboobs

The pullovers are a Godsend in giving great support and concealing a bit without the pressure and smashing of a sports bra they are definitely my go to for that purpose. I’ve had people tap and hold my shoulder or hug me and so forth and never once was there a instant reaction or indication they had any idea. The only concern I ever would have had is when a friend bugs me and feeling the band but even that I feel isn’t registering as what it is and probably if felt probably thinks it’s a ripple or bunching of an under shirt. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024