Author Topic: To Any & Everyone here  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Hello,

First of all I would like to give thanks to everyone new and old to this message board. Although I haven't responded or posted that much at all I have lurked on this site and on the message boards for years. And by years I am talking about 3 or more years.

It all started back when I was around 14-15 and I was trying to find out what was wrong and I didn't realize it was gynecomastia at first but I was wrong and several years later I found myself back on this site trying to find as much info as I could. With the support and info I got off of this board I had the courage to confront my parents several times, and finally 4 days ago I was granted my wish and got surgery.

Without the things I learned on this board I would still be where I was 4 years ago... depressed, sad, thinking why am I different, self-consisous... I bet you know all about it. Since I still have my bandages on I haven't been able to see my nipples, but my plastic surgeon said he was very impressed with the turnout and everything went really well according to him. I did tonight pulled down the bandage so I could at least SEE what they had become... and.... they are flat and exatcly how i pictured them to be!

I can't even explain the feeling I had looking in the mirror and I wish all you gyne sufferers could have experienced the exact feeling I had. I hope new users will use this site and message board to its fullest potential, and older users keep informing and support everyone as a great caring community you already are!

Thanks again to everyone here and I hope this support continues with every other gyne sufferer! ;D

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
congrat, im so happy for u  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bye Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats dude!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
True!  If it wasn't for this site, I probably wouldn't have learned so much about gyne and wouldn't even have thought about getting the surgery.  I feel so much better about myself now, and this summer, I WILL go to the beach and will no longer be afraid of taking my shirt off!

Two Thumbs up !!!
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024