Author Topic: Caught..  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Johndoe1

If you are looking for a bra, there is a slight give away with the tension of the shirt over the cups. But the back view I think gets particularly obvious if there is any tension from bending over etc.

Just part of life wearing a bra under dress shirts or tee shirts I think. One reason I always stick with pattern shirts, particularly darker ones. In winter a flannel shirt is no problem at all.

The combination of breast projection and any hint of a bra makes it particularly obvious as it is like double factor authentication.

It sounds like you handled it well. I think most women can relate to needing a bra.

Ideally we just want to fly under the radar while wearing the bras we need.
And this is why I make the effort to wear a layering tank under my tops over my bras. It reduces the tension not only over the cups, but across the back as well. I tried it with a tee shirt, but it was too bulky and too warm. I discovered that women's layering tanks are made to be worn under tops and were cool and reduced the tension and why women wear them under their tops.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Johndoe...I do the same thing. Works great.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
I started wearing the Shapermint camis. I absolutely love ❤️ them. They advertise them as being "buttery soft" they truly are. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I started wearing the Shapermint camis. I absolutely love ❤️ them. They advertise them as being "buttery soft" they truly are.

♥️Sophie♥️
I have been thinking about buying one. I use the Torrid Foxy Camis right now.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I have one and it is very nice.

Offline gotgyne

I have half a dozen skin colored camis from a discounter. Much cheaper. I also like the support they provide for my tummy. But my breasts are more accentuated if I wear a bra.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

Was asked by a female colleague at my office if I was wearing a bra.. I just answered with yes.. that I have gyn and I need it for support. She responded with “oh okay” and that’s that. I’m nervous that I will become the gossip of our office floor..I thought I was pretty good with my concealment but I think the back straps is what gave me away.. regardless I’m not going to stop wearing what I need.. rabbit trail for a bit tho I went in to get sized and was measured at a 38D. Which I think is the same as 40c but since my last post a few months ago I’ve lost about 10 pounds but my boobs stay the same size.
You should wear your bra with pride, even if the back and the straps are noticeable. As long as you try to hide it, it seems you're doing something which is indecent. But it isn't. You need support like the women and wear a bra for the same reasons.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I’m not so much getting “caught” as I keep getting the “glance” downwards at my chest. It’s like they see something but aren’t sure. 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:39:25 PM by Traveler »

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
I think you handled it wonderfully and I think most of us would do the same. Briefely explain the reason as a need for physical comfort rather personal kink as I'm sure many probably immediately go to thanks to the internet. Let it process for yourself and herself as a reality that someone knows, who else knows. And next day approach it respectfully and do the best to trust her word. I think the only thing I'd done differently is when she pointed out how she could tell, and since women do often talk, I'd probably would have asked has anyone else noticed that you know of? If she was open about womens shirts being better and letting you know how she could tell i imagine she would be open with if anyone else has noticed but probably a detail if they had she wouldn't disclose unless asked. I hope since this incnident occurred that things have been positive and going well. 

Offline gotgyne

Was asked by a female colleague at my office if I was wearing a bra.. I just answered with yes.. that I have gyn and I need it for support. She responded with “oh okay” and that’s that. I’m nervous that I will become the gossip of our office floor..I thought I was pretty good with my concealment but I think the back straps is what gave me away.. regardless I’m not going to stop wearing what I need.. rabbit trail for a bit tho I went in to get sized and was measured at a 38D. Which I think is the same as 40c but since my last post a few months ago I’ve lost about 10 pounds but my boobs stay the same size.
Coming back to the beginning of the thread I think that your colleague asked you, was a good opportunity to tell her the reason for wearing a bra. Much better than rumors. I hope that all is okay now and you wear your bras with confidence or even pride.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Be good to hear an update on this. I hope all is well in the office and it’s been safely held between you two and not any concern of others being aware and causing any uneasiness. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024