Author Topic: Any overseas reccomendations?  (Read 912 times)

Offline unwrittenrainbow

Has anyone had good/great experiences overseas in less expensive countries? If so, which surgeons in what countries? Links? I don't care where, so long as the surgeon is good and has experience with moderate cases. My case is not really extreme, but it will require lipo, gland removal, skin removal, etc. Tanner 4 but a young 26 Y.O. male with good skin and nearing my goal weight.

I have had a consultation in-person with the owner of the site, Dr. Delgado, who is great. I live blocks from his SF office and I have no doubt he is an excellent surgeon. He recommended a 2-stage procedure for my case that made perfect sense. My problem is the cost, which came back at a staggering 13k. I just can't afford that much and I'd really rather not finance it. I have enough student loan debt already. :(

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Not from personal experience but from a lot of research, the places that seem to be cheap and do a decent job are poland (NOA clinic, a few not so positive reviews on here lately but also a lot of great ones previously), czech republic, india (probably the cheapest but quality can be difficult to gage, by the pics you can get great results for $600-$1000). 
Korea seems to be really good and cheap http://allthatbreast.co.kr browse the korean language site on a desktop with google translate they have a ton of cases explained but needs some digging to navigate the site.
You say you have a mild case but require skin removal? That seems contradictory, skin removal will probably raise the price in all these places but not much. Also skin removal probably means more scarring and you should be very clear about what type of technique is going to be used beforehand to avoid disapointment.
Wherever you go it is best that you plan to stay for a while so that you can have contact with the doc for at least a week or 2.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024