Author Topic: Acceptance, starts within.  (Read 5516 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I did spend too much of my life  trying to be "manly". It didn't  work. I always thought of my breasts as something that I wanted. For me, my acceptance of my breasts was early on. Of course I am so very grateful now that I didn't have a double mastectomy to try and turn me into someone that I was never supposed to be.

This is a very accepting and understanding and supportive group which I am so proud to be a part of.
Sophie, the way I understand it, hormones make you who you are...and so, you embraced that truth!

Offline gotgyne

I did spend too much of my life  trying to be "manly". It didn't  work. I always thought of my breasts as something that I wanted. For me, my acceptance of my breasts was early on. Of course I am so very grateful now that I didn't have a double mastectomy to try and turn me into someone that I was never supposed to be.

This is a very accepting and understanding and supportive group which I am so proud to be a part of.
This is so true. Sophie, my father always wanted the manly son, keen in sports, career in the military and so on. I didn't fulfill his expectations. Not that he was a bad father but he didn't just understand. Parents often make the mistake to think that their perception is good for their child.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

aboywithgirls

John, 

I believe that my mother knew that I was destined to be her daughter. She gave me "the bra talk" when I was 12 years old and introduced me to bras to manage my gynecomastia. She took me bra shopping and my first bra fitting when I was 16. I also started wearing panties. I had always wanted to wear panties so, when the SA asked me if I needed any to go with my new bras, I still remember her saying "get what you want, your the one wearing them ". With my boobs and long hair, the SA definitely thought that I was a girl. Lol 😆 

🥰🤗
Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

Good to have you here JonniDee.  For many this a new adventure for others navigating life with breast has been a long time.  I hope you do find peace, acceptance and answers to the many questions you will have.  I have found there is a lot of wisdom here and a little joking around and overall acceptance where you are.  There is no one size fits all answer for everyone, shoot I can see a change in me since I joined.  What you will find is new information, sort through it and apply it as YOU need. 
  One thing is true, you can't love and accept others without loving and accepting yourself.

aboywithgirls

Good to have you here JonniDee.  For many this a new adventure for others navigating life with breast has been a long time.  I hope you do find peace, acceptance and answers to the many questions you will have.  I have found there is a lot of wisdom here and a little joking around and overall acceptance where you are.  There is no one size fits all answer for everyone, shoot I can see a change in me since I joined.  What you will find is new information, sort through it and apply it as YOU need. 
  One thing is true, you can't love and accept others without loving and accepting yourself.
❣️🥰🤗❤️👩‍🦰
Sophie

Offline taxmapper

Here:  Photo from this am. (6/3/22).  

The diff. with padding is only shaping. Actual breast size is what you see. 

It isnt much but they are growing.   Most haven't said anything and I think most simply don't care. 

Orb

That's a good look taxmapper!  Patterned shirts tones things a bit also.  Smart look.
A lot of times I feel it appears like we just have bigger pecks.  The rounding out aids in that.  Good look.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I totally agree with Orb. If I walked past you in the street I probably wouldn't even notice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024