Author Topic: LOL Fellas i told my gf :////  (Read 1675 times)

Goodlooking

i told my gf about my gyno lol im booked with alex karidis soon though to go through surgery i will put pics on later.
when i told her she was soooo confused i think she still is lol think shes a  bimbo tbh :/ but ill only have sex with a vex or pinch my nipples to look normal dunno how many of you tried that ? or the glue method.
any guys had bad experience through this cant wait till i start wearing tight Ts and go swimming.
brahhhhhhhhhhhhss
btw this is my 2nd surgery first was with nhs and it came back after 2 months i dnno if they left too much gland or something and it grew. i took a blood test for hormones last week waiting for results is there any tablets to make sure it dont come back??
brahhhhhhhs

Offline fguss01

• Bronze Member
What is your surgeon saying regarding the prospect of regrowth?

Also I assume that he will want to see the bloods before he operates?

hammer

Maybe she seemed confused because she isn't seeing anything! Sometimes guys will see or imagine that there is more there then there really is, so you might not be as big as you think you are!

I think of it like someone with anorexia, they look in the mirror and see a fat person eventhough they may only weight 90lbs!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not mean to rain on your party, but I suspect Hammer hit the mark and the GF really does see nothing.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024