Author Topic: Body building and puffynips might not look so bad  (Read 2195 times)

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I came across this Myoplex product a little while back while in my local Smoothie Factory.  The guy on the front has a slight case of the puffies, but with his lean muscular build he looks fantastic.

I found a screenshot of the same product.  Just click on the box to get an enlarged pic.  A little hard to see in the picture, so if you come across the actual product at the store, take a look at it.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133850

Looks great eh?  Granted he's in tip-top physical shape...but at least you can see that having a great physique is a good solution for minor puffies.  Seems to be a lot of guys with minor puffs around the forums lately, thought this might cheer yall up.

I dunno... I just find this kind of stuff inspiring.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 07:58:27 PM by silly_guy »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I came across this Myoplex product a little while back while in my local Smoothie Factory.  The guy on the front has a slight case of the puffies, but with his lean muscular build he looks fantastic.

I found a screenshot of the same product.  Just click on the box to get an enlarged pic.  A little hard to see in the picture, so if you come across the actual product at the store, take a look at it.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133850

Looks great eh?  Granted he's in tip-top physical shape...but at least you can see that having a great physique is a good solution for minor puffies.  Seems to be a lot of guys with minor puffs around the forums lately, thought this might cheer yall up.

I dunno... I just find this kind of stuff inspiring.

Yep, my gyne was identical. And, it wasn't until I got a little older and put a little weight on that it really started to bother me.

It did bother me in my younger years, but nothing like it ddi with some blub on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024