Author Topic: Uneven Breasts Post-Op  (Read 3371 times)

Offline zoidsimmsIII

Hey guys,
  It's been about 9 weeks post-op for me and my breasts are uneven! My right breast looks great, but my left breast looks like it still has fluid or fat in it. Is this normal? Does anyone else out here have this problem? I spoke with the nurse at my PS's office and she said that I probably still have some inflammation and swelling and that it was normal for this time frame of the healing process, but I don't know. She said that I should give it another 6 months! I don't know about ya'll, but I am tired of waiting. While I am happy, overall, with my results--this uneveness has me pissed! If there is anyone else out here who is or has suffered with the same post-op side effects, let me know how you dealt with it. I still wear my vests and underarmour shits everyday, but the left side doesn't seem to want to budge! ???

Offline riley77

• Posting Member
9 weeks and you dont need to wear the vest anymore...Any residual fluid (most likely its just scar tissue) will go away on its own now in a few months.  Give it time as the PS prescribed...i know how you feel..

Offline soozl

• Posting Member
I had surgery on my left nipple 6 months ago.
It is still hard and concave when i flex.
My doc said this was normal and should clear up in a year.
It is due to hardend fluids under the nipple.  I have to agree because the stiffness has been getting better every month or so.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024