Author Topic: The cheapest solution PLEASE READ!!!!!  (Read 96629 times)

Offline Seshoumaru

I'm with a Super Glue guy. Super glue is actually not toxic on skin and it's main component is Cyanoacrylate which can be found in liquid bandages as well.

This forum doesn't allow me to post link, but everything is here:
www2(-don't write this 2).physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=85071

"Super glue was originally developed as a dental glue, but it failed to survive for extended periods in the mouth."

www2b.abc.net.au/science/k2/stn/archives/archive99/newposts/1951/topic1951128.shtm

And you can get rid of Super Glue pretty easily with Nail Polish remover which is actually organic (have to use much of it):
Wikipedia:
"...nail polish remover, which is an organic solvent, but may also include oils, scents and coloring. "

I actually didn't try any Liguid Bandages nor Super Glue, just did a bit of research which can help. I'm going to try Super Glue this week.
Sorry for bad english.

Offline Billyboy

Is there any alternative to new skin liquid bandage. And can use glue

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
Glue is an EXTREMELY bad idea. Glue is designed to stick for LONG periods of time and can harm your skin. Liquid bandages is much much safer :)

Offline ap123

• Posting Member
pretty cool if that works. My situation is somewhat similar to puffmans. I am 19 yrs old, 5'9" and 145lbs. I am an athletic guy in good shape, which made gynecomastia really noticable. I had gyno for about 4 yrs. I just got fed up and went to see a plastic surgeon finally who was the first person to see my chest in those 4 yrs. He confirmed it was gyno and talked about it for a bit. And I don't know if any of you are Canadian, but when I asked him about the price (I was just curious because different cases are different and I was gonna maybe try and save), he said it my type of gyno was covered (OHIP). You only have to pay extra for lipo which usually comes to around $2000 CAN for him. So I had the surgery about a week ago and still in the healing process but I am so glad I finally got the guts to go in or Id'e be making no progress still with these nips, so hopefully by  summer I'm good to go. I urge you all to atleast see a plastic surgeon and get an estimate so you atleast know how much your case is, because the amount for your surgery might just happen to be in your price range. And if any of you are Canadian, you definately should because it is a lot cheaper for us here as well. And it just happened that the doctor I went to said it was free, but some doctors do it privately and stuff so you might have to pay more, so try going to a feww. I know it is hard to do because I was so nervous making the call, and then pretty nervous coming in to the office, and then extremely nervous before the surgery. So I know how it feels but try to build up those guts and give it a try guys. You can possibly permanently have a solution instead of this temporary fix, no offense to like there is no tom, I think it still was a pretty good discovery.

Best wishes to you and overcoming this really painful condition,
ap123

Offline Seshoumaru

So, yesterday I tried SuperGlue. It worked well, I didn't feel any pain, nor discomfort. It smells only when you apply it, not when it's already on. I actually didn't try to take it off, I slept with it on. It just peeled off by itself on the other day without any harm to my skin. The only one problem as I see is that it starts to crack very soon (after 1-2 hour), although it's not noticable through shirt and maybe it was because I used only little of it. Lasted for 7-8 hours, after that were my nipples normal again with cracked super glue on it which went down naturally by friction with shirt on other day. The user who came up with superglue adviced that if it starts to crack I have to reuse superglue, maybe I will try it, but I don't want to use too much.

Sorry for bad english

Offline goingonce goingtwice

I had surgery over a year ago (September 2010) and it has made a pretty big difference. Right after surgery my chest was completely flat. Some of the breast tissue has come back though on both sides, but more on one side which is definitely annoying. It is still not as bad as before the surgery. I am considering having it touched up though. Just thought I would post something that was post-op and let you know surgery might not fix everything. Nipples are still puffy but at least it's better with a shirt on but shirt off is still annoying. I am going to try the liquid band-aid thing but this is definitely a temporary solution.

Offline Unkn0wn

• Posting Member
Can some one that has it please post a pic of how it looks before and after its applied?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Yes can someone please post pictures.  pre post and also post water contact.

Does spray work best or the one you apply?

Is it New skin which is best or others too?

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
THATS ONLY A TEMPORARY FIX,IF YOU HAVE PUFFY NIPS YOU NEED SURGERY!!!! THERES NO WAY AROUND IT!!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
obviously its temporary.  but thats what we are discussing here, temp solution.

could anyone go through the trouble and answer some of the more recent questions.

thank you.

Offline bobby1234

• Posting Member
I had gyno surgery 4 years ago (puffy nipples not man boobs), 6ft 200 athletic build.  With research on the web I found out that if I went to a doctor and they diagnosed me with gyno that my insurance would pay for it.  I went ahead with my surgery since it was covered, the surgeon stipulated that he just took out fat tissue but left the gland in tact.  A week after surgery and letting the swelling decrease I did notice my nipples laying more flat and not as puffy.   How ecstatic I was to finally have this over with after 20 years, but it was short lived, after a month the puffiness came back.  That being said, I think I am going to try this solution (New Skin) until I find a surgeon that will actually remove my glands.

Offline bobby1234

• Posting Member
I tried New Skin from Walgreens, didn't seem to keep the puffiness down very long.  I am going to try another application method tomorrow to see if the results are better. 

I have read other posters on this forum stipulate that super glue works better, can you tell me what brand you bought and if it turned white after applying?

Offline Pabz7777

Alright so this is honestly the first time I have ever even mentioning the issue with my puffy nipples. Thankfully I have been quite successful in hiding them but I am 20 now and I thought by now it would go away but unfortunately it hasn’t and I am tired of going through far lengths to hide them. From taping, to under shirts, etc. I recently came on here and saw people talking about the liquid band aid thing and I was eager to try. I’m new to using this product so I haven’t found a balance with it like many have on here. So far it hasn’t worked for me. What I have been doing so far is twist them so they get hard and then put a layer on, let it cool, then put 2 other layers and let cool between. At first it seemed like it was working but as time passed my nipples got puffy again. I did however see that someone said not to put the layers on when your nipples are completely hard, but to wait for when they are sorta hard and then put the layers on so that there isn’t as much resistance on the dry liquid from my nipples wanting to puff out. I have yet to try that so I will see tomorrow morning if that is any better. The liquid does sorta make ur skin shiny but not as bad as I thought it would appear. Only thing would be is that over time as it dries you can see it crack a little but simply putting a bit of water or the same liquid will do the trick. Another thing that was mentioned was smell. When I opened it I was hit with that strong scent you get from nail remover, but when you put it on it’s honestly not that strong. Especially after some deodorant and a bit of Cologne my family couldn’t smell it. As I said before I, of course, am new to this product, but I see potential in it. Honestly it’s something rather then nothing because like many of us on here we don’t have the money for surgery but still want the chance to be comfortable so imma keep working with it and give an update on how it goes for me with this. Really hoping i can find that sweet spot with it and get it working for me. Wish you guys the best. 

Offline mickey

• Posting Member
I'm going to have to at least try this. 
Is 'liquid skin' sold in the UK? 
My dream is to have gland excision to give me perfectly flat chest but in the meantime I hope this works,even if just top off on holiday!!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have re-opened a 10 year old topic. The archives are a great resource but it is usually better to open a new topic than to attempt to join in a conversation that old. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024