Author Topic: How Much Surgery..Is Mines a Minor Case? >Pics<  (Read 5371 times)

Offline BullStuff

Hello i recently had posted a topic on another username but something had happened to my account doesent work anymore..but i am now ready for surgery tired of my ultra sensitive PUFFY NIPPLES...please i need to know what kind of surgery is needed example lipo incision and how much am i looking at here .. i live in Atlanta Georgia...Much appreciated  im looking  probably at a 200-2500 price range im 16 years old turning 17 after summer over its about time i move with my life.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Bermant can handle that pretty easily and he's pretty close.  Will cost you more than $2500 though.

Offline jarman65

• Posting Member
Your case looks pretty similar to mine. Very little body fat, not that much upper body definition, and the puffy nipples that stick out. My local surgeon did it for about $2000. Its only a few days post op but i think he did a pretty good job. Did excision and lipo too.

Offline shahf82

Hi,

I am in Atlanta and I have the same problem. Can you tell me where Dr.Bermant is located? Also would you highly recommend  him?

You mentioned that the surgeon did an excision and lipo; so was that all done for 2500?

Offline Spleen

Totally fixable.  Still gonna cost you $2-3K.

DrBermant

Hi,

I am in Atlanta and I have the same problem. Can you tell me where Dr.Bermant is located? Also would you highly recommend  him?

You mentioned that the surgeon did an excision and lipo; so was that all done for 2500?

My office is located next to Richmond Virginia.  Most of our Georgia patients start out with our Preliminary Remote Discussion to minimize travel.  Jane is my office manager and will be glad to explain the process and typical costs.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline redzaril

• Posting Member
Hi..

In my opinion.. yours is just a minor case.. people can't hardly notice it and if they do.. it doesnt seem to be a problem..

From the pics all i can say is that you have a nice body and that little something you have doesn't bother anyone at all (in fact i think it look kinda sexy) so please think before spending an enormous amount of money on something that is unnecessary.. but if it bother you so much.. then.. it s your choice..

Cheers

DrBermant

Hi..

In my opinion.. yours is just a minor case.. people can't hardly notice it and if they do.. it doesnt seem to be a problem..

From the pics all i can say is that you have a nice body and that little something you have doesn't bother anyone at all (in fact i think it look kinda sexy) so please think before spending an enormous amount of money on something that is unnecessary.. but if it bother you so much.. then.. it s your choice..

Cheers

Actually, it does not take much to distort the male look of a chest.  That is why subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can cause so much stress.  Yes, the breast size is tiny compared to the Male Body Fat Distribution of a Sumo wrestler.  Each individual has their own goals and what they like.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024