Author Topic: Compression tank top neck hole too big? Help please! (Pics)  (Read 2234 times)

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
I have a underworks compression tank top and I like it but the neck hole in it is HUGE. Its a huge gap. Take a look at my pic.

The reason this bothers me is because my tank top shows through shirts and the outline of the tank top looks like a bra or something a woman would wear because the neck hole is just so big.

Anyways, does anyone on here know of any compression tanks that have a much smaller neck hole or gap? Please I am dying for any help I get..

Offline altron

• Posting Member
You're right. The neck hole is huge.
Search for "gynecomastia" on Amazon and you'll find different underwork t-shirts.

hammer

It really does have a hell of a big neck hole! If you had boobs like some of us old guys you could show off your cleavage! LOL

I wonder what the manufacture was thinking when they made that?

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
It really does have a hell of a big neck hole! If you had boobs like some of us old guys you could show off your cleavage! LOL

I wonder what the manufacture was thinking when they made that?

I don't know..

You're right. The neck hole is huge.
Search for "gynecomastia" on Amazon and you'll find different underwork t-shirts.

I want a tank top though

I have looked and they all look similar. I wonder if there is another manufacture that has the neck hole smaller...

Please anyone know? This is extremely embarrassing

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024