Author Topic: question for all u guys  (Read 1636 times)

Offline elcazador

• Posting Member
I read all the time on these forums that once you develop any type of breast tissue, it will not go away unless u get surgery.  So, gynecomastia is excess breast tissue in males, if u have extra breast tissue, u have some kind of gyno, severe or mild, u have it.  If this is true, and the only way to get rid of this is surgery, why do i always read that pubertal gynecomastia, or gynecomastia that has only been present for a few months can go away if treated early.  Can anyone explain these contradicting statements? thank you

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
(begin non-medical opinion.  )
the stuff that goes away is usually not very developed.  my theory is if it "goes away" its content probably swelled and abated, meaning the hormone fluctuations weren't severe enough or long enough for it to really grow.  if it doesn't you get a tissue complex that's too developed to just kind of dissolve.  by that theory also, the more massive cases still have gland, but they're more inflated unlike the denser gland cases.  so it would be easier for lipo to suck it out with the softer stuff where that wouldn't work for the denser cases, but with the wrong technique it might not come out, which might be why a lot of people come back unhappy about not getting excision too.  it would be interesting to know if any of them said they could feel something left behind that wasn't supposed to be there but wasn't scar tissue. 
(end non-medical opinion)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024