Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Acceptance / Re: Illusions?
« Last post by blad on April 04, 2024, 11:50:15 AM »
Getting breasts all those years ago as a teen seemed like a disaster at first. But here I am now sitting at the computer screen being comfortably supported in a bra with no negative feeling towards having boobs. With a nice fitting bra, I usually forget I am even wearing one most of the time, and just get on with the tasks of the day without any annoying feeling that unsupported beasts tend to give. 

Quite early in life I came to not mind having boobs as long as I could wear a bra and be stealth about it. 
Acceptance / Re: Males Staying Males
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on April 04, 2024, 11:09:12 AM »
...I will just add that reading testimonies from guys who have had similar and far worse struggles than I have gave a certain sense of relief.  I've researched fetishes, paraphilias, and cross dressing over the years and none of them ever really fit.  But reading the words of the struggles, deep thoughts about the behaviors and what they may mean, descriptions of behaviors and desires that fit me to a T, etc. gave me a foothold in understanding myself that I never had previously.  Up until I found this group had gotten into discussions like this one, I had only ever discussed "me" with two people and neither of them had any appreciable comprehension about what I was dealing with. Most definitely not trying to put anybody in a box, just thrilled to know that there's a brotherhood out there that is willing to listen to at least some of the stuff I say.

'Nuff said.
I started this thread but took a brief sabbatical in February and so missed this exchange.  I'm sorry I did Bill, simply because I relate completely to what you've shared... and experienced.  I encountered the term "autogynephillia" on a trans website and it resonated with me.  I've attributed what has seemed my own complex relationship to all of this as the product of sexual trauma I experienced as an infant and young boy.  That included the experience of having a silk petticoat in my crib that was used ostensibly to soothe me but ended up creating a fixation that played our with crossdressing that began when I was 12.  I also fell into the hands of a three generation family of pedophiles living on three sides of our family home who introduced me to their unique kind of play.  I ended up with confusion both about sexual orientation and gender.  Along the way I concluded I'm not homosexual, just a boy who was sexualized by other boys and men.  I've been married multiple times so I've always been drawn sexually to women... but normal intimacy proved to be too much.  I haven't actively crossdressed during my life, but I've always had an affection for brassieres... an affection that prepared me well for the development of breasts as I got older, as well as for conversations with men on this site who enjoy talking about brassieres.  In truth, I'm rather thrilled by my breasts and love putting on a brassiere... not so much for the support so many here talk about but because it feels right to both have breasts and to wear a brassiere.  There is definitely an erotic dimension to the experience, despite the fact my libido is much diminished as testosterone abandons my body and gives estrogen her way.

There is no doubt that gynecomastia is a different beast and likely most men here are not captured by the erotic dimension of this longing to be within a woman's body.  I find myself torn between being a pre-op transsexual and a lesbian.  That may be the best solution to my confusion about gender and sexual orientation.  I can be a little of everything... except a vanilla heterosexual male.

As an aside, I intended to write today about somethings I've been reading at a site devoted to men who WANT breasts, many of whom wish to remain male.  Many are using herbal supplements to achieve their goal.  I realized as I read a list of recommended supplements that I'm taking FIVE of them... saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seed, nettle root and reishi mushrooms.  I've been taking them because they are recommended for men dealing with prostate issues.  Suddenly, I wonder whether my rather voluptuous breasts may have grown because of these herbs, some of which I've taken for years.  Mmmmm.  I don't know if that is true but here I am filling the cups of my 42C brassiere.  I'm stacked!  

Thanks for your contribution Bill.  We may be in the minority but as noted, this is a place where acceptance is paramount for all of us.  We don't have to accept anyone else's definition of who WE are, but hopefully we'll respect others who have a different perspective of who THEY are.
Photos / Re: Photo update
« Last post by Benusa2 on April 03, 2024, 07:16:38 PM »
Just jumping in with an update.

I’ve been on testosterone for years. It’s something I started around the time I had surgery. My current doctor had me on an aromataze inhibitor to prevent conversion to E, but I had a severe side effect and went off it.

Last year he put me on a very low dose of the inhibitor. Today the office said the recent lab work showed my E levels to be too low. This shocked me because I didn’t think there was such a thing as too low but it was next to zero. I almost thought it was a lab error but it has gotten my levels down quite low in the past. He asked me to go off the inhibitor.

I’m a bit confused because between Jan and March I had a lot of breast growth as shown in the pics. I thought T was just converting to E. Maybe it was then. I haven’t gotten fatter. I have to do more lab work later.
Acceptance / Re: This is me
« Last post by Johndoe1 on April 03, 2024, 06:29:55 PM »
Those who know you, know that you have breasts.
Guess I am being naive to think that they don't realize it. Or perhaps am some superior ninja that is hiding it perfectly in the shadows.

So the thought then becomes if they do know they say nothing they are just avoiding confrontation as much as I am?

They know. When a good friend found out I was wearing a bra she said, "Finally! You look so much better supported than not. You weren't fooling anyone."

I suppose it would be pretty strange for people to come up to me and say so you have breasts now, what's that like.?

No one does that that I have seen.

Or is it the frog in boiling water scenario. ..drop em in they hop out. raise it slow they cook?
So people close may not notice as much cause they been around me ... people who don't see me or don't know me won't care because A) they really don't care or B)Don't want to engage.
Exactly. 
Acceptance / Re: Enlargement
« Last post by Moobzie on April 03, 2024, 04:44:22 PM »
From Evolver:
"Also, the well-known cardio issues associated with taking E have largely been eliminated by administering it trans-dermally, i.e. slow-release patches, compared to the olden days when the oral route was more common."

And ensuring the E being administered is not equine derived - that's a biggie.
« Last post by Traveler on April 03, 2024, 04:42:21 PM »
Very nice! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the community.
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on April 03, 2024, 01:41:00 PM »
I think it is possible for people in our lives to be so comfortable with who we are that they're not inclined to judge changes we may be going through.  I'm close to my former wife and over the decades we've known each other we've both gone through changes that haven't drawn focused attention.  It could be grey hair, a rounding body and even breasts growing on one's chest that don't elicit comment.  It could be wrinkles, sagging breasts, a double chin... but we're still at heart the person they know and possibly love.  We all change with time and I think most folks understand that.  There really isn't a need to comment on every change... even breasts on a man... especially when it is happening all around us.

Honestly, I believe we talk about it here because we feel a certain excitement about it.  That is probably why photos that are shared are so often viewed.  I don't think it is idle curiosity... it is something more, but I won't try to psychoanalyze this cohort.  We KNOW who we are...
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on April 03, 2024, 01:32:54 PM »
Now THAT is what we're talking about... beautiful breasts on a man's chest, held by lovely brassieres.  The brassieres have a classic look... the kind our mothers may have worn... and that we may have tried on somewhere along the way.  That makes them a bit naughty, at least in my mind.  But then we know I can go to such places.

I too am curious about what your wife makes of it all.  Clearly you've tried her brassieres.  Was she aware of that or were you being naughty too?  Men who have supportive partners are definitely fortunate, whether the crossdressing involves only brassieres or other lady's apparel as well.

Welcome and thanks for joining the conversation.  This is a club none of us hoped to join but are glad exists.  Men with breasts unite!  
« Last post by JJ_Gyne on April 03, 2024, 10:57:35 AM »
Those who know you, know that you have breasts. 
Guess I am being naive to think that they don't realize it. Or perhaps am some superior ninja that is hiding it perfectly in the shadows.

So the thought then becomes if they do know they say nothing they are just avoiding confrontation as much as I am?
I suppose it would be pretty strange for people to come up to me and say so you have breasts now, what's that like.?

Or is it the frog in boiling water scenario. ..drop em in they hop out. raise it slow they cook?
So people close may not notice as much cause they been around me ... people who don't see me or don't know me won't care because A) they really don't care or B)Don't want to engage.

Leaving C) the rare occurrence that I have yet to experience where someone calls me out cause they feel like they are police of the world as they see it.  
« Last post by Johndoe1 on April 03, 2024, 10:51:26 AM »
As I’ve gotten a little larger. I’ve noticed the quick glance down a little more often, almost always women, but no reaction other than to continue with the conversation or interaction, depending upon the situation. I, personally, ignore the glances but being definitely male, kinda wonder what they’re thinking. 🤷‍♂️
I see those too and I have to admit, I find pleasure that they are getting scrutiny from a woman. I know women check each other out as common practice, checking potential competitors. It's a little special to be included in a "check out!"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024