Author Topic: day 18 post surgery (im new here)  (Read 16357 times)

Offline adams_world

Hi all,

Wish id found this site before i went in for my surgery, lots of great information and tips here.... ah well, i've found it now!

Had my surgery here in Manchester, England. Was as nervous as hell the night before but actually i didn't have very much pain right afterwards and other than slight discomfort and soreness, things have been pretty easy going ever since.

So now im living life in my compression vest that i have to keep on (other than showering) for another 3 weeks!  :'(

The vest thing is a pain but its a small price to pay to be rid of the moobs! Im so happy with the results already and i know there's still a hell of a lot of swelling there yet. I just know that a few months down the line the end result is gonna be awesome!! So if any readers are still wondering whether to go ahead with surgery then think no more.... go for it!!  :)

Offline speck3

• Posting Member
18 days after surgery the results should still be awesome. The real test is what the results are after 3 months 6 months and 1 year after surgery.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Hello Adam! Fill us in on how it's been going so far! Looking forward to hearing your progression... and I totally agree with you that the vest thingy (it's been 7 weeks for me so far) is an uncomfortable BUT TINY price to pay... and I smile that now, the only thing between me and complete happiness is just a little bit of time to complete the healing. I remind myself of that everytime I start to get tired of the vest! Actually for me, it's a belt, not a vest, but yeah... haha.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Hi all,

Wish id found this site before i went in for my surgery, lots of great information and tips here.... ah well, i've found it now!

Had my surgery here in Manchester, England. Was as nervous as hell the night before but actually i didn't have very much pain right afterwards and other than slight discomfort and soreness, things have been pretty easy going ever since.

So now im living life in my compression vest that i have to keep on (other than showering) for another 3 weeks!  :'(

The vest thing is a pain but its a small price to pay to be rid of the moobs! Im so happy with the results already and i know there's still a hell of a lot of swelling there yet. I just know that a few months down the line the end result is gonna be awesome!! So if any readers are still wondering whether to go ahead with surgery then think no more.... go for it!!  :)

Who peformed your sugery mate? Did you have gland excision and lipo? Just intersted as I am in Liverpool but actually had my surgery in London.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline mikeyp87

• Posting Member
Same...i'd be very interested.

I've just (yesterday) booked in my surgery date for July 18th in Manchester.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024