Author Topic: Surgery done with Dr. Lista. Pics inside.  (Read 6484 times)

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
So I can get in as early as April 9th, which is tempting because I have a vacation starting May 5th.

Dr.Lista was super duper chill. I've never seen a doc that cool and calm. He was patient and didnt rush me at all even though I took my time asking 900 questions.

He spotted the fact that I have gyno right away and said despite the fact that I work out and have a well developed chest, nothing will change the actual tissue that needs to be removed etc.
I didnt feel pressured either. I know he wants me to just do whatever I feel comfortable with.

That said, I'm nervous and excited. I was quoted 7500+tax, which includes future visits and any additional changes if needed.

Any recent feedback for this doc?
cheers
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:56:55 PM by anotherbaldguy »

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
Just fyi I'm heading in April 5th. Wish me luck!

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
Not sure if anyone peruses this site or forum anymore, but just wanted to say everything went well. 
Dr Lista is great and he fielded all my questions. Post op I barely had bruising. Initially waking up the pain was quite high (felt like I'd been stabbed by a firey dagger) but it quickly subsided.
I havent had to use any of the powerful painkillers; only taking the ones that are required, and even then I dont think I need them.
Lori the nurse is also very warm and welcoming.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey

Yeah, there are active members on this forum, maybe less in this section though.

Do you have any pre and post op pics? Im from Europe but i was imterested in Dr Lista because of his tehnique that dosent involve an incision umder the areola!

How much you paid in total with tax? He raised his prices bug time. Others had surgery for a total of 5500 Canadian dollars. All doctors nowadays have sky rocket prices for this procedure. Poor us who works their assess for 350 euros a month.

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
After photos
300c from left, 300c from right taken
10grams of gland right, 20grams of gland left
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:43:49 PM by anotherbaldguy »

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Very good results as far as i can see! Do you have any indentions, uneveness or other contour iregularities if you move and rise your hands above the head or when fleximg pecs?

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
yes a bit of an inwards on my left when i lift my arm. Pretty sure its all expected this soon after surgery. I'd be ok even if it stays like this forever.

tbh at the size they are now, i kinda like that theyre slightly not symmetrical. 

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Hey! How is the recovery process going? I met with Lista last week, quoted me the exact same as you.
Seems quite expensive, but I'm okay with it if the results are there. The consensus is that he is worth every penny.
How are you feeling about the results at this stage?

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
Recovery is ok.
I cant help but feel like when the nurses told me to start massaging, which was like 2-3 weeks in, that it might have been too early.
I started rubbing and i think the side I rubbed more (my right side) now has considerably more scar tissue.
I have an appointment with the doc early June to talk about the scar tissue.
I've heard he might be against kenalog injections but everything Ive read about scarring tells me that massage doesnt help all that much. I have been doing it regardless.

I wouldnt say it's as bad as pre-op, but it's not as good as first 2-3 weeks. Kinda sad but keeping my head up as it's still pretty early in the recovery.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Sorry to hear the results aren't as expected. There was another guy on here, a few years ago I think, same issue with Lista. The immediate results were great, but then scarring set in. He wasn't totally satisfied with the results until months later.
I guess the point is, be patient. As tough as that is the final result will likely take 2-3 more months.
I think I am going to go ahead and book the surgery with Lista.
If there is anything you think I should know.....Im listening hehe.

Offline anotherbaldguy

• Posting Member
Nope not much to add! Dr. Lista is super pleasant and very patient, and the nurses are honestly so warm.

I wish you all the best!

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Yeah his reputation speaks for itself.

Your results look fantastic, judging by the pictures.

Keep us updated about changes if its not too much trouble. I’ll be logging my experience.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Hey there! how is your recovery going at this point?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024