Author Topic: Needing surgery soon...Advice?  (Read 2973 times)

Offline oregon

• Posting Member
Hello,
I am a 27 year old male in good shape 5'10 180 muscular, but I have had gyno since i was a teenager.  I have read all of these posts that say to do it now don't wait.  I will only go with a good doc, but I really can barely afford it.  I was thinking Bermant or Elliot, however I live in Oregon.  I was hoping to get the surgery before may.  Does anyone know how long you have to schedule the surgery ahead of time?  Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

ifgyne2

Hello==just happened to be logged on this evening....usually I can get you in for surgery within a few weeks...and we can make most arrangements for surgery by email or over the phone...suggest you contact my patient coordinator, Jennifer, via email at:  jennifer@drelliotjacobs.com   We do need to pre-clear you and will need digital photos, some medical info, etc...I can usually make the diagnosis given that information and make recommendations for treatment...all by email.  If you wish to proceed with surgery, then arrangements can be made and I will see you in NYC the day before surgery,,,you should be able to fly home within 1-2 days after the operation.

Dr Elliot Jacobs
New York City

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024