Author Topic: freinds with gyne?  (Read 1555 times)

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
does anyone else have self-conscious friends with gyne? I have two mates, one is overweight and never takes off his shirt but you can see it through his shirt, the other one is pretty skinny and ive only ever seen him without his shirt off once in the 12 years ive known him. my other friends talk about there 'man boobs' behind their back, not really in a nasty way just a 'man that would suck', i dont think they consider me having man boobs as i just have puffy nipples.

but i was wondering if they know what gyne is? I didnt know what it was until about a year ago, i really want to say something to them but it could just be awkward and they're both touchy guys. they're both not very confident and im sure getting surgery could definitely help with their confidence.

has anyone else been in a similar situation and actually asked someone about it?

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Ay mate - I have a few friends with gyne, but i dont really think they understand what it is! & i wouldnt really like to say anything because i know how i'd feel - but then again "cruel to be kind"
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think in the case of a friend i could have a private talk just being a fellow sufferer.  even if i wasn't i'd probably slip him the website on a piece of paper, maybe anonymously, to get him to learn more.  for me it made all the difference just knowing what it was. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024