Author Topic: FREE AT LAST!!!  (Read 2330 times)

Offline JahZiah

• Posting Member
  • I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin!
''FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I AM FREE AT LAST!''    words quoted by the late GREAT Dr. MARTIN LUTHER KING

After 20 years of suffering the shame & embarrassment with MAN BOOBS/GYNECOMASTIA, I today between the hours of 12pm - 1pm underwent the procedure of having removed this PLAGUE/MOJO STEALER/LIFE ALTERING problem named ''GYNECOMASTIA''. I can HONESTLY say that I felt ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT IMMEDIATELY upon taking my hospital gown off, just looking at the bandage, there is no way that I could not notice that there was a whole lot less of me there & I LOVED that!!! Words just can't explain. I cant wait to see myself without the bandages I'm sure I will be most PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!

THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH Dr. Fielding!!! I don't feel that thank you really captures the way I really feel, thank you doesn't even seem sufficient, I just want Dr. Fielding to know that what he did for me today is something that I can & will never forget, & for that I will FOREVER be GRATEFUL to him!

I also would like to say thank you to MTV for showing that episode of ''TRUE LIFE'' with the guy suffering with gynecomastia that had his story & surgery shown on t.v., thanks to the guy too for being brave enough & being open about a problem that it seems many men are & have been suffering with for years! And a REAL STRONG THANK YOU to BAMBOO for being sooo supportive & willing to answer what ever questions he could regarding this problem of ours, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I took a few before pictures & will take some after pictures & I will definitely post them on this site for my friends here facing the same struggle, I just need to know how to go about posting them so if anyone has the quick and easy solution please let me know how!

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

PS. If there's anyone out there having doubts, second guessing or just procrastinating STOP that rite now, just book yourself for the consultation & book the surgery at the same time, it will change your life for the better. Dr. Feilding spoke with me in the recovery room & said '' Your a new man, the operation was very succesful & I was able to remove at least 3 pounds in & around the area!'' He had a big smile on his face when he was letting me know this, which was very comforting to me to know that he was happy to know that I will be very happy with the overall results! I have to say it was just a great overall experience, Dr. Fielding most definitely has my RECOMENDATION!!!

:) :D ;D ::) 8)
Live life to the fullest!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH Dr. Fielding!!! I don't feel that thank you really captures the way I really feel, thank you doesn't even seem sufficient, I just want Dr. Fielding to know that what he did for me today is something that I can & will never forget, & for that I will FOREVER be GRATEFUL to him!

Ditto!

Dr. Fielding, it you are reading this, I thank you also... You Da Man  Dude!

And a REAL STRONG THANK YOU to BAMBU for being sooo supportive & willing to answer what ever questions he could regarding this problem of ours, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome.... Thanks for the kind words Dude...

I took a few before pictures & will take some after pictures & I will definitely post them on this site for my friends here facing the same struggle, I just need to know how to go about posting them so if anyone has the quick and easy solution please let me know how!

Dude... you have to upload your pics to an image hosting Site and then post the link to your pics here.... Nohting to it....  ;)

John.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:46:39 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline JahZiah

• Posting Member
  • I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin!
I uploaded my pics to an image posting site, think its image bucket. Now how do I get them on my page on this site??? ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024