Author Topic: 2 weeks PostOp/PreOp Pics!  (Read 4701 times)

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
I have lived with puffy nips since I was 12, and can't wait till I have them removed. Will use this post to update on progress. I have tons of preop photos in my other posts if you would like to take a look.

PREOP:
1 month ago Preop pictures: www.gynecomastia.org/smf/4/opinions-please-skinny-with-puffy-nipples/msg169436/#msg169436

3 years ago Preop pictures: www.gynecomastia.org/smf/9/is-surgery-needed-athletic-body-(pics)/msg125400/#msg125400

Scroll down for post op pics!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:50:24 AM by hello84 »

Offline xelnaga13

Congrats. I took a look at your pics. Your rather thin so your results should be fantastic.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Nice one buddy. I'm post op now and similar to you I couldn't wait to have it done. now I have, I can tell you the gyne free life is awesome. I wish you all the best, although I think you will have all the chance of getting a good result as your young and slim - should be a good result.

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Surgery is in 2 days! I'm getting kind of nervous cause I'm only doing local anesthesia. Has anyone had surgery with just local anesthesia and did both lipo and excision?? Did it hurt at all?

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
Surgery is in 2 days! I'm getting kind of nervous cause I'm only doing local anesthesia. Has anyone had surgery with just local anesthesia and did both lipo and excision?? Did it hurt at all?

had my surgery yesterday, u wont feel anything during the surgery cause ull be out, but once u wake up it will be sore and there will be a tingly feeling, and it will somewhat hurt to extend ur arms, but when u just relax and sit, the pain is very minimum.

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Well for mine I'll be still awake since its only local anesthesia. But I guess we will have to wait and see how bad it is!

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
5 hours post op! I feel perfectly fine, no pain at all yet. WIll take pictures when the doc takes the wrap off Saturday, so I still don't know what the results are!

Description of the surgery:

I did local anesthesia only with excision and laser lipo on both sides. The doc ended up running late so the nurse came about 30 minutes later than my appt. time to tell me to take my meds (one for anxiety, one for pain, one antibiotic, and one for nausea). I then fully undressed with just a medical gown on with the front open. The nurse came in, laid me on my back and shaved off hair from the nipple region. Then she applied a topical anesthetic, then waited, and the surgeon came in and injected an anesthetic all around the nipples. I only felt a poke every time he stuck the needle in so it wasn't that uncomfortable.

We then waited more and they took me to the surgery room and had me lie down. They had me raise my arms above my head and they cleaned off my entire chest area.

Surgery: The surgeon came in and started with the incision. I didn't even know that he made the incision until I saw him put the lipo rod in my chest. He was applying anesthetic to the entire chest region, which was really uncomfortable since I had a rod being forced between my skin and chest. No pain though but mostly just uncomfortable. The surgeon left again for 10 min for the anesthetic to take effect. By this point, my arms started falling asleep which I really hate and the nurse started massaging them which helped.

I almost fell asleep during this wait time with the drugs I was on.

Lipo: The surgeon came back and now he started doing the laser lipo. This was for the most part pain free, except about 3 instances where I could feel the laser, mostly towards the outer edges of the body. The pain lasted just for a second. Then he started sucking out the melted fat out, which was uncomfortable since he does force the rod he uses through my chest really fast. He took 50cc's from the left side, and 100 cc's from the right.

Gland Excision: After the lipo, the surgeon went ahead and cut out most of the gland. I literally felt nothing the entire time he did this. He left some of the gland in on both sides to prevent craters. After that, he stitched me up and wrapped me.

Overall, really great experience. I still feel no pain, but I don't think the pain meds have faded yet.

Will update soon with pictures!

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
What do you guys think?

I am happy with the results so far. The left nipple (first pic) does seems a little darker than the right and maybe caved in at this point, but I know it is way to early to tell, especially with the tape still on.

Does anyone know how long to wait before I can take the tape off? The doc said keep it on for now and you can still take showers, but forgot to ask for how long to keep it on. I have very slight spotted bleeding on the left still.

Also he said he took 50cc of fat from the left and 100 from the right, which is why it seems I have less muscle than before.

3 days post op:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:20:35 AM by hello84 »

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Here are one week post op pics. The right nipple seems perfect, but the left one has a crease as of now. I know it is definitely too early, but do you guys think this will go away? It seems to be because the lower part of the nipple is really swollen and hard.

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Left side already looks 10 times better! I guess it was because I just took off the tape and so my skin had to breath a little. Will post more pictures at 3 weeks!

Any comments at all??

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
looking good man. are you still keeping up with the compression?

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Yea for the next three weeks. There isn't that much swelling at all though

Offline milloytravis

What kind of compression are you wearing? Is it something like a muscle shirt an underarmor shrit or a medical wrap?

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Its a vest from online with a zipper in the front.

It's day 13 now and the scars are itching and starting to come off. I can already feel some hard scar tissue forming underneath the incision sites. Anyone know how long itll take for the hard tissue around the incision site to become soft again??

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
A little over 2 weeks post op. I love the results so far, except for the scar on the right nipple. Is there anything I should do now to make the pinkness of the scar fade away faster? get some scar cream from walgreens?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024