Author Topic: power assisted liposuction(pal)Dr.Lista  (Read 2526 times)

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
The PAL technique seems to be quit new to reduce the effects of Gynecomastia.I have a consultation scheduled very soon with Dr.Lista and i would like to know if anyone has had any experience with the pal technique or knowlegde about it.It is my understanding that the pal technique is an effective way of dealing with the effects of large breast,it's good for reducing fat and small amounts of brest tissue.Dr.Lista has developed a special tool to deal with large amount of breast tissue,he inserts a tool through the same hole as what was used for the lipo and cuts the tissue and pulls it out of the same whole leaving a small scar and not touching the nipple also giving a quicker recovery time.   Any feedback would be appreicated.      

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
I have often heard that Dr Lista is a great option for more severe cases, though I have heard various shining reviews for both him and Fielding in larger cases.

Other members who have talked about scarring said Dr Lista offers very minimal scarring in comparison. You obviously pay for the procedure, but if a larger scar is an issue for you he sounds like a good bet.

I'm not sure about PAL, any useful innovations will always be a benefit to this type of surgery though. Good luck in your decision.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 08:59:36 PM by Tim_Hortons_Coffee »
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024