Author Topic: My boobs  (Read 2736 times)

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Me. Quite big I think. Coming to terms with it.

aboywithgirls

Those are certainly boobs. Have you started wearing a bra yet? If not, I think that it would definitely benefit you. If you have any questions about where to start, I am more than happy to help.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline blad

Your picture appears to show bra strap marks, so I will assume you have been wearing a bra. 

If so, how long have you worn a bra, and how does that work for you. 

I definitely benefit with wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Confused old man

Looks like me...yep..those are boobs

Dudewithboobs

Unsure if they are quite big but they definitely appear to be breast shape in roundness and fullness from frontal view. Always feel the side view gives fuller attention to how big by projection but definitely looks like breasts. 

Offline S45

• Posting Member
I wasn't sure if I needed a bra, but I think that was to do with being scared of people noticing. When I'm on my own I wear a soft pullover bra, and I love the feeling of it. Not brave enough yet to go the next step.

Offline blad

I wasn't sure if I needed a bra, but I think that was to do with being scared of people noticing. When I'm on my own I wear a soft pullover bra, and I love the feeling of it. Not brave enough yet to go the next step.
That should be a great bra for becoming accustom to having some support and venture more into full time wearing. 

Ultimately, I think you will like trying bras with defined cups which should provide even more containment and support.

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Your boobs look very much like mine. I've had good luck with sports bras. I'm just not ready for the strap hardware that makes it apparent that I'm wearing one. My absolute favorite is an Adidas racerback bra that my wife gave me. Good luck in your journey.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks. I reckon it's time. I'll check out the Adidas. Buying it is the issue. Don't suppose your wife has another one for me...:)

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
S: I agree with the others that you have gynecomastia. 

I like the pullover style also, though I have also worn regular bras.  Most of the 'regular' ones support my breasts but have too much fabric on top of the breast - a common occurence.

Offline S45

• Posting Member
Thanks Moobzie. The pullover style are very comfortable, and feel great, but I think maybe it's time to get something more structured.

Kazmage

I have a few pullover style bras that i use to sleep in but during the day I prefer wired for the extra support 
If anyone has noticed they haven't said anything even if they do that's their problem I am doing what I have to be comfortable and help with pain 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Thanks. I reckon it's time. I'll check out the Adidas. Buying it is the issue. Don't suppose your wife has another one for me...:)
Yeah...don't think I want to ask that question. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024