Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Raiba

Serious problem.. The surgeon is only doing lipo, no incision on the nipple. I have puffy nipples.. will they go away if he just uses Lipo? I don't have that bad of a case of Gyno, but it's still there..

Here's a picture  :-[

We already paid the surgeon, would it be too late to request an incision on the nipple the DAY of the surgery? He said he's going to try to get EVERYTHING out with just lipo..should I trust that?

What should I do   ??? :'( :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:54:47 AM by Raiba »

Offline Spleen

from what I've seen with puffy nips there's almost always excision in successful cases.  How did you get this far without having this discussion?  Talk with your doc about it now, delay the surgery if you have to.  You need to know that this PS has done excision successfully before you get cut.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
ask for incision, say ull pay if its extra and ask for pics of the incision (shouldnt be a problem)

Offline mikeyp87

• Posting Member
I can see similarities in your picture to myself...and it was made totally clear to me at both places I went for a consultation that lipo WOULD NOT be enough - and one of them actually used the term 'waste of your money' if thats the route I chose to go down.

Hence my decision to cough up a bit more and go for gland excision  :)

Offline Raiba

So the surgery is done...
I told my doctor my concern, and he said he STRONGLY suggests I don't since it will cause a deformed scar, but he said if he can't get it all through lip, he will cut me. But after the surgery he said he got it ALL out with lip.. I'm under a cast right now so I can't tell :(

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
If he used the right tool he could get most of it.  There are strong lipo tools now made just for G, if he used that you have a shot at it.  If he used traditional lipo tools you are SOL.

Good news is revision for lack of gland removal is easier than the revision after too much removal.

Do you know if he uses the newer tools?

Offline mikeyp87

• Posting Member
If he managed it..then great!

Keep us posted!

Offline Raiba

Afraid I don't. His only description of the surgery was:
"I'm going to inject something to numb the G and then I'll just suck it out"

oh god!!

By the way... I've gained like 20 pounds, notice I'm alittle chubby looking in that picture.. IS that going to make my chest look weird?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024