Author Topic: I feel botched (UPDATE: 14-15 months post-op)  (Read 16927 times)

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
Hey everyone. I've lost 10 pounds in two weeks which puts me back at my weight when I felt great and I'm not sure... I might have lost some weight from my chest but I just still look different. My chest isn't tight anymore like it was. I just don't get it. I was looking at and touching my chest all day every day leading up to my trip and I didn't see any signs of breasts growing back or anything other than my chest getting tighter and better by the day. I don't understand how in a matter of a month and a half it completely changed. Loose, saggy, pointy, come shaped again. I just don't get it. It was so fast. I will keep dieting and doing cardio every day. Not sure if it will help my chest but I don't know what else to do. 

I know my posts probably seem like rants, but I really feel guys who are thinking about surgery need to know that even at 6 months when you look and feel totally healed, you're not. You're not out of the woods and it can still come back. It makes me so depressed. My precious chest feels like a dream. Like a dream I didn't even get to completely enjoy. My confidence was euphoric and it's like I never had surgery at this point. Just saggy droopy boobs. I just can't get over it. I'm so confused. I keep looking at the pics I took at 4-6 months and I seriously looked absolutely incredible. Sigh. 

I will update again in a week or two.
Have a wonderful week guys.

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
Hey guys

Another update, I've been doing cardio every day and back to my workouts in general and eating clean and I'm so happy to say the boobs are NOT back it was really just fat thank goodness.

This really is a permanent lifestyle change (If like me you before surgery you never did cardio and ate and drank like no tomorrow).

I feel amazing again I LOOOOOVE my body I wana be naked all the time I love love love my chest and everything about it and me.

I realize my posts have been up and down and up again but I really feel it's important to document the experience at least until a full year which I'm closer to there than not it's crazy. Best decision ever! I feel amazing! :)

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
Another update guys,

I'm at around 9 months post op. Sometimes I fee amazing about my chest, sometimes I still fee just as insecure. Lately I don't feel comfortable in white shirts or light/thing clothes anymore again. Really feel like they've grown but honestly I'm just accepting it. Do I look better than before? 100% yes. Do I look perfect? Of course not. Are my insecurities about my chest gone? Not really. Some days I'm not insecure about it but mostly I'd say I'm still insecure about my chest. Still think about it every day, all day, sleep eat drink with it on my mind. I don't regret surgery I guess but it's really not what I thought. Those months around September/august were pretty amazing though! Totally flat chest, great shape, looked good in almost everything, 100% confident naked. It was awesome, wish it lasted longer though. I don't know what happened really. I guess I just really wasn't done healing and everything was still dropping and growing back in? Idk. It is what it is i guess.

Really think about this guys, always remember there's a chance you'll still feel insecure wether you look better or not. Plastic surgery really is not the answer to insecurities :p

I wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
I looked at my chest today in lighting that I hadn't seen myself in for a while and my left side is definitely growing back and has grown back enough to the point that its very noticeable. Since i healed, my left side had what i thought was just a little more loose skin because it was bigger to begin with but it was still good, I was ok with it. and now, that has just kept growing and growing to the point where it definitely sticks out a lot again. it crushes my spirits. im really sad. this is a nightmare i just can't get out of. i don't even want to post pictures because it makes me even more sad to compare how bad its gotten now.

giggsy

I looked at my chest today in lighting that I hadn't seen myself in for a while and my left side is definitely growing back and has grown back enough to the point that its very noticeable. Since i healed, my left side had what i thought was just a little more loose skin because it was bigger to begin with but it was still good, I was ok with it. and now, that has just kept growing and growing to the point where it definitely sticks out a lot again. it crushes my spirits. im really sad. this is a nightmare i just can't get out of. i don't even want to post pictures because it makes me even more sad to compare how bad its gotten now.

Contact you doctor, if you haven't already done it

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
At this point you're just confusing. You've flip flopped on your surgery results so many times now I don't know what to think.

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

It's been about 14-15 months since surgery and I wish I could say I'm enjoying my chest and my results but the truth is I'm not. In the last 3ish months I've developed visible deformity on the right side of my right pec like under my arm pit connecting to the right end of my pec.

The only way I can describe it is it looks like 3-4 ripples/mini love handles/ vertical indentations.

I wish I could tell you guys that I'm confident without a shirt, that I go to the pool and that I have a sex life again - but I don't.

There is no point regretting surgery because I looked bad before anyway. I still don't look good. The only thing is I can wear more clothes now but I still look gross naked which makes me miserable most of the time still. I'll update again in another few months, I don't know what to expect anymore. I thought after 6 months to a year that I wouldn't see many changes anymore but my chest is literally changing month to month for the worst.

I did look pretty incredible at 5-7 months post op and it went downhill from there.

I can't recommend and can't discourage anyone from surgery but I am not confident, my chest is still something that traumatizes me every day most of the day. I'm still not free.

Hope everyone is doing better than I am.

Best.

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Yes, please put for us pics. Before/after 1 month/after 5 months/now.. So we can compare
Also, do you do any excercise? do you do any diet? 

Offline Jgunzz

• Posting Member
dude you should check to see if you have a bipolar disorder. It sounds like you might have body dysmorphia. based on the last pics you submitted, your chest looked great! If you had minor changes from there, don't sweat it. No one is perfect. Keep working out and eating healthy and feel confident about yourself! A lottttt of people would love to have your body.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024