Author Topic: Please help Golf balls behind my nipples they literally are hard as golf balls  (Read 3771 times)

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
I had liposuction of the chest. My ps told me that i mostly had fat and not to much gland. He said his surgery would remove the fat and whatever glad he could get out with the lipo. After the surgery there was a 24% improvement.
The reason i only had lipo is this guy could do it the same week he said he would not do an excition because it will leave a cavity this is ps  I did it with
Another guy told me it was mostly fat but if wile in there he saw gland he would remove it thing was this guy was booked for months I was so desperate to fix it that the soonest ok and I went with the first guy but he a well respected ps so it’s not like he sucks or anything like that
Ok about 1 month after surgery I did have less fat than before. But I now had golf ball sized golf balls behind my nipples they literally are hard as golf balls. I showed  the ps that i did not have that before surgery so what’s up. He said it was just bruising from the surgery and it would all go away . One month later i saw him with the same problem and he said the same thing it is bruising and hit will go away.
Well its now three months since surgery my chest is about 27% better than before surgery but the only problem is my nipples stick out of my t-shirt like to cones kind of like i had hidden pointed shaped golf balls under my shirt just pointy looking.
My next visit with him is not till after 6 months after the surgery thats three months from now. The  things under my nipples has not gotten better they were not there before I think is this guy is bull sh!ting me or is it really just swollen material that needs time to go away.  And his surgery did remove some fat  but I can still fill up my whole hand when I grab my chest . If I get my hand and pintch my chest making sure not to grab any muscle just fat and I still can grab a hands worth of fat should I tell this guy he needs to finish what he started or is this actable. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:31:03 AM by gyno got to go »

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
You should of seen other poeple with this people theres so many people on this site that have had lipo only and i dont think theres one happy person.. Does your Ps have some kind of revision policy? Or go and get another Ps that does gland exision. Becuase if your nipples puff out then its gland.

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
I know i had read here about people that did lipo only and were not happy.  I was so desperate to get rid of it that anything was better than nothing I felt at the time and still do that whoever could do it first would be best. Plus I was kind scared to do the ecition since that would require more down time and, the week and half of down time was horrible. The 25 % 27 % improvement numbers  are what the improvements look like in my head.
What I want to know is are the golf balls going to go away?
Are my result acceptable?
 that fact that I still have a hand full left there are improvements like I don’t have to tug on my shirt at all anymore plus I have gone to the beach 3 times already so it has helped but I am still always thinking people are looking at my pointy shape because of the golf balls

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024