Author Topic: 3 days post opt from fielding  (Read 4413 times)

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
I had my surgery done on tuesday morning - awake hehe.

THe results look great, seems like most of the swelling has gone down already, looks pretty even to me.

I can't see the excision line because fielding told me not to take off the tape of the stiches., but I did take a sneak peak, removing the top layer of bandages. I dont have a vest though, he said that I didn't need one.

I will take pictures next week when I take off the tape on my excision, so to show off some fielding results.

Im pretty satisfied with the results so far and its only been 3 days of healing. Im hoping in a month that I wont even notice anything at all

Im so glad I went thru with this operation, so even if you have a mild cause and it really bothers you ALOT, I say do it because if your not happy with your gyne now, the chances are, you wont be happy will it in the future.

Also, the more mild your cause is, the cheaper it is. I asked him about it and he makes considerations like bodyfat and servierty. I only need some lipo, and gland removal. Im pretty fit guy, used to workout alot in high school. and it cost me 530$ in total. So if you worried about the pricing, see what price fielding will give you first. :)

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
also I must add, i have no fluid leaking out and there is only a dot of blood stain on my bandage.

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
hows the healing process? any pain? so he told you NOT to wear a compression vest or tensor wrap? I've never heard that before on here. Also what is the wait time right now to book a surgery?

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
I've experienced only pain when I touched it or especially when my gf slapped my chest the other day.
During my Follow up, fielding removed my bandages, and said My healing process is going to as planned, swelling is to the minimum and that I should cut my own stiches in a week. Followup was a week after surgery, so I dont even have banadages on, nor compression vest or even gauze. Just a bare nipple under my shirt.

Right now, there is still tenderness underneath my nipple, Im guessing thats a sign of swelling still.
My chest is still a little bit extruded but I dont have the full result yet.

I'll take pictures when I hit 2 weeks post op.

Also, it took me around 3 months to book a surgery date.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
So he told you NOT to wear a compression vest or tensor wrap? I've never heard that before on here.

When I had my surgery 2 years ago, Dr. Fielding told me that a vest would not be necessary. However, hospital staff did put a tensor bandage on me...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I've experienced only pain when I touched it or especially when my gf slapped my chest the other day.
During my Follow up, fielding removed my bandages, and said My healing process is going to as planned, swelling is to the minimum and that I should cut my own stiches in a week. Followup was a week after surgery, so I dont even have banadages on, nor compression vest or even gauze. Just a bare nipple under my shirt.

Right now, there is still tenderness underneath my nipple, Im guessing thats a sign of swelling still.
My chest is still a little bit extruded but I dont have the full result yet.

I'll take pictures when I hit 2 weeks post op.

Also, it took me around 3 months to book a surgery date.

so...pics???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024