Author Topic: Had my 2.5 months post opt with fielding the other day..  (Read 2491 times)

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
3 days after my surgery, my nipples looked pretty good, I would say about 80% improvement. Recently, it hasn't been that good, prob about 20% satisfaction, since it does look like my gyne came back, but it would feel tender with a lump underneath, and they are also very sensitive to the touch. (In my first week post opt, my nipples would tingle just by walking and my tshirt would move and gently rub my nipple, but since then has been less extreme). Also Scar excisions aren't visible at all :)

So, I went in to see fielding for my 2.5 month post opt checkup the other day, prepared to show him my case of no improvement. But what he told me was that scar tissue has formed on top of where he removed the gland tissue, that is why its so tender and slowly the scar tissue would soften and shrink and I would get the results back it was before.

All he advises is that I massage it for couple of mins a day with applied pressure to help the scar tissue soften. He practically guaranteed that I would get really good results, and would like to check up with me in 4 more months, which by then I should be seeing my desired results *crosses fingerS* Too bad summers already ending!

By the looks of it, I prob wouldn't get perfect results, even when my nipples are erected, I still notice them thru my shirts.

Anyways, I will be back to post a picture or two. :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024