Author Topic: Anyone else on the waiting list still for Haugard (calgary)?  (Read 7773 times)

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
Had my consult in early feb...still waiting for a call back... anyone else still waiting?

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
You should be hearing back any day now. I had to wait 6 months for my call and my surgury was exactly 1 month from the call. The call was unexpected, but they did call!!!

Offline titsrntcool

• Posting Member
Ya man, my consult was Jan 24, and I am still waiting, almost at the 8 month mark now....I have been debating about maybe calling their office to see if they forgot about me.  I guess we just have to be patient?  The wait is tough, but the no cost part is worth it.

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
Hey, I had my consult with him in June. He was pretty firm on the 6-9 month wait, but did put me on his short notice list so if there are any cancelations then he'll call me. I did phone his office a couple of times since then too to keep my name fresh in the receptionist's memory.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
 they left me a message this morning!  i'll be calling them back tomorrow and finally booking the appt  :) :)

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
Awesone, Let us know what they say. Good Luck

Offline titsrntcool

• Posting Member
I received my call September 17-almost 8 months since my consult.  My surgery is October 16.  I am sure I can get this info from haugrud himself, but does anyone here play hockey-more specifically as a goalie?  I do and I am curious as to how long I should wait to start playing again after surgery.

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
I don't play goal but I would guess depending on the league you play in if you get alot of hard shots and how you play, if you go down alot and take alot of shots to the chest padding. I would probably take a month off.

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Agreed....I took a month off at the gym. Actully it was more like 3 weeks, I heal fast.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
finally booked!!! Oct 16th is the date!  ;D

Offline huffking

• Posting Member
I had my consult in Apr i guess i still got a bit of a wait to go...

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
Congrats on being booked, let us know how the post op goes. I had my consult in June, so I'm looking at a March surgery with Haugrud.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
yeah my main nervousness is now gone.... my boss is being really cool about everything and she said not to worry about that week at work  ;D

so im really feeling the excitement now! i can't believe they're finally gonna be gone  :)

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
wow...one more week!

does anyone know generally how long you have to wear support garments after surgery with Haugard?  would it depend on the case?

Offline huffking

• Posting Member
i thought you didnt have to wear support thing with haugard.. just the drains for the first few days

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024