Author Topic: "Man boobs" on msn messenger  (Read 3075 times)

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I just signed on to msn messenger and much to my consternation there was a link to this "article" or whatever you care to call it, in the "windows live today" window that pops up every time you connect. (Unless you have it disabled).  They also have a picture gallery of various celebrity gyne victims including William Shatner, Meatloaf, Bill Murray, Simon Cowell, Kurt Russell, Jesse Metcalfe, Matt LeBlanc, Brandon Davis, Jason Davis, Tony Blair, Australian politician Mark Latham, Dustin Hoffman and Jack Black.  Under each photo they have a...shall we say...less than complimentary remark/caption.

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=85855&showcomments=true

Rack pack! Spot the celeb man boobs:

"Big boobs are a valuable asset in Hollywood... but maybe not if you're a bloke.

Actor Jack Nicholson was spotted taking a dip in the ocean while on holiday with his family, and although the actor's reputation as a ladies' man hasn't slipped, it looks like his once-toned chest certainly has.

The veteran star spent the day lolling around on the beach, and despite his sizeable stomach and floppy man boobs, he still managed to flirt with a group of bikini clad-babes young enough to be his grandkids!

At the ripe old age of 70, Jack doesn't seem too concerned about his ever-increasing bust being photographed… maybe because he knows he's not the only man in Hollywood to be cursed with man boobs.

Check out our gallery of more 'moob'-cursed men…"
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
People who put stuff like that up on the Net are loosers and need to get a life.  Sad really...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MSJ108

People who put stuff like that up on the Net are loosers and need to get a life.  Sad really...

GB

Couldn't agree more

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think the point is that these are men who have lives, very rich lives in fact.

Their relative boobieness is simply not an issue for them. They are well adjusted and have adapted well.

There is a lesson here for anyone willing to see it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Still, those Paparazzi trolls are not thinking along those lines...  ;)

GB

Offline MSJ108

No they are not. You are right Grandpa. They are just lashing out because they think it will get them attention

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
True, but I for one am not concerned about the trolls. Who would pay for a boob shot of me?

In any case, the trolls will not change, they are what they are. Which is pathetic.

My point is that there are so many of us with some degree of Gynecomastia that it should not stigmatize young men as is does. Gynecomastia is not statistically abnormal. What the trolls have done was simply to
point out how common Gynecmastia actually is.

While I am sure it was not their intent, it could be a favor if they keep it up. Perhaps in a more enlightened age, a man who had an abnormally flat chest would feel the need to cover the fact with a heavy shirt.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Perhaps in a more enlightened age, a man who had an abnormally flat chest would feel the need to cover the fact with a heavy shirt.

Ah... now the truth comes out...  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024