Author Topic: post-operative Spleen....  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Spleen

At 48 hours now.  I'll keep this short and just hit some high points, and try to do a complete report with pix after I heal up a bit.

Surgery went pretty well on Wed.  Pretty sore afterwards though I'm considerably more comfortable today.  Actually took a shower.  Had puffy nips fixed and some love handle lipo.  The chest looks really flat, strangely flat.  At the same time still quite swollen and lumpy & bruised looking.  My nips don't stick out anymore and look a bit deflated.  Not sure if that will resolve itself over time.  I expect and hope so.  The wife says the belly looks *way* different; she can even see some definition underneath despite all the swelling.  

Doc said he excised gland from the right nip about the size of a really big grape and finished up with lipo on that side.  On the left he said he removed  considerably more gland, maybe the size of a poached egg.  Surprising considering the right nip was the "bad" one and we expected that the right one would have more gland.  I'm beginning to agree with Bermant that it can be really hard to tell what's gland and what's fat just by looking or feeling.  I don't think they really know until they get in there.  

Wearing a compression garmet around the gut and a big ace bandage around the chest with two squares of soft foam on each breast.  Doc sez that will keep the nipple flat and promote healing.  

What he didn't warn me about was that my d!ck would swell up (from the gut lipo).  My pecker is now the size and shape of a big lemon and thoroughly black and blue.  My wife is horrified!  I should take a pic for posterity it's so disturbing looking.

Anyway, the vicodin are kicking in again.  More to come.  Spleen out.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
What he didn't warn me about was that my d!ck would swell up (from the gut lipo).  My pecker is now the size and shape of a big lemon and thoroughly black and blue.

Be careful! Blatino might want you to post a pic
;D

Offline rcbrown23

I've never heard of that happening (the pecker, as you put it)...Are you sure it's normal and everything is OK?

-Brown

Offline hypo

All the best spleen.

Offline Spleen

SGI, you know I almost made that same joke.  You beat me to it.  I'll post a photo at www.giantlemonpeckers.com.

rc, it's A-OK.  I actually had a similar experience when I had my appendix removed years ago.  It's funny though 'cause my wife is in the room to me and mentions the situation to the doc.  He goes "Oh year, sorry, I forgot to mention that...".  Tells us he forgot to tell another guy once and the guy flipped out and wanted to do the Doc bodily harm.  Thought his weiner had gangrene & was gonna fall off or something.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024