Author Topic: About chest exercises  (Read 4038 times)

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
I know that working out on ur chess makes ur gyno more visible, but ive also heard making ur chest more developed looks much better and i cant really just sit around praying that ill get surgery done. Im 15  and going to turn 16 and im 125 lb, 5' 5". I was wondering for those people who have doen chest exercises, Should i just do incline dumbell press so that my upper chest looks good? Or what would you people recommend cuz i heard decline will make it worse. And should i use a bar or dumbells?

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
hmm if I had a 2 cents Id say....

Dont let any of it stop you. Hit those dumbells and bench presses and do a overal thing. Keep running. Work your butt off and dont stop. Keep gaining all the muscle you can get and try to lose as much weight as possible at the same time. They wont give you surgery at your age anyway because they want to see if it goes away, maybe it will......

Increasing the chest muscles can start pushing the gyne glands foward a bit and stick out a bit more but its way worth it for the muscle, in addition you might as well because it will be all that much better when you actually do get some surgery if you can. It sounds a lot better then waiting to get gyne surgey then deciding to work out and still end up with a fluffy chest. Just do your thing. Because if u do end up with gyne fat being pushed out with make the surgery more specific and easy I think. But this doesnt even have to happen neccesarily.

Besides once you get some meat on them bones. They say a quick blow to the temple will knock out anyone with a big mouth...

-------
Also all those things will help increase your testosterone, thats very important. My dieticain told me not to lift weights when I was a teenageer so I didnt and now Im very mad. I just vegetitated all day and I graduated highschool as nothing but a gyne mess of a human being.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 11:44:46 AM by Badgene »

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
Don't let gyne discourage you from being physically fit.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
dont overdue it though on the chest, thats what i did after surgeyr and now much CHEST IS HUGE

kinda looks liek boobs but its muscle

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
dont overdue it though on the chest, thats what i did after surgeyr and now much CHEST IS HUGE

kinda looks liek boobs but its muscle

Since you already had the surgery I wonder if they could go in there and do a bit of lipoto get rid of that if it works like that if its possible because I plan on hitting the bench soon as I heal and I do still have some weight up there so I am fearing this post resurgence myself

have you talked to anyone?

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I work out, and I developed a nice amout of muscle on my chest, its not A HUGE amount but I know when i get the surgery done I wont have a totally flat chest, there is gonna be muscle there...makes it look cooler! :) .....

I saw do bench press and work out your chest since that will show once you get the gyne removed. But Yes it makes it more visible since muscle builds under the gyne and fat and makes it all stick out more.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Once they lipo away all that sweaty disgusting useless fat from your chest, your pecs can come out to shine...so get into the chest exercises!
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The nipple is more prominent When it is perched upon a well defined muscle. This is generally true whether or not a man has Gynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
Thx for the support im going to try about 30 degree angle bar and DB presses for about a few weeks

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
There seems to be two common thoughts when developing muscle with gyno..

a) some people believe it makes your gyno more prominent and stick out more

b) others believe its less obvious as there is more muscle mass; meaning the gyno just looks more like a developed chest

I guess its a matter of personal opinion, i'm still impartial, nevertheless workout get muscly because if or when you get surgery you will look a whole lot better..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024