Poll

What type of garment do you wear normally/the most to ether hide and or enhance?

gynecomastia vest
2 (15.4%)
compression shirt
4 (30.8%)
nothing
3 (23.1%)
sports bras
1 (7.7%)
other typical bras
3 (23.1%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 12, 2008, 12:48:21 AM

Author Topic: The garment question.  (Read 42738 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Platerers?

Using plasters is a good way to keep hiding your nipples.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
Plasters....or as they are called in the UK....sticking plaster....aka  bandaid.
The Brits have to be different.

DrBermant

Using plasters is a good way to keep hiding your nipples.

Body Shaping Garments are better for contouring gynecomastia without surgery. Tape can cause Permanent Pigmented Scars when trying to hide gynecomastia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline manbreast

• Posting Member
i wear a regular bra usually a flower bali or a moulded cup full figure coverage playtex

aboywithgirls

Anything for a molded cup bra works very well for nipple concealment. I prefer this rather than  using stickers. More comfortable and better breast shape.

aboywithgirls

I understand where you're coming from . The back bumps are usually a dead give away. I've tried a couple of different front close bras and I didn't really care for them. Maybe it wasn't good for my shape or size but I didn't like the lack of support compared to my regular underwire bras. 
I can say the the Natori Pure does a fantastic job of redistribution of my boobs. I have it in a 36H and I don't look like an H cup when I'm wearing it. It's very comfortable to wear and if I'm wearing just a t-shirt,  you can see that im wearing a bra and that I'm well endowed. I don't look like I have a couple of cantaloupes in my shirt.
For me it's more about my bumps in front than the ones out back. I just want to be supported, comfortable and have a half way decent shape.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have a front close, as much as I like the hidden view from the back, the front clasp likes to turn and it can dig into my sternum.  Its probably just a bit out of size, and the lack of adjustment with a front closer vs rear makes sizing much more important.

hammer

I have a front close, as much as I like the hidden view from the back, the front clasp likes to turn and it can dig into my sternum.  Its probably just a bit out of size, and the lack of adjustment with a front closer vs rear makes sizing much more important.

Bman41, long time no hear from or talk to, I sure hope that all is well!

73's
Bob

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Paa Paw I like the way you think.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Busty

Bras, mostly underwire

Offline Johndoe1

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I wear standards bras of all types, except sports bras, I do not like them.

Offline Johndoe1

I wear underwire bras and when I exercise sports bras. Tried compression shirts and was just too uncomfortable and hot.

aboywithgirls

Bras are best! Sports bras for workouts. Unlined bras for warm weather. Cold weather, I switch to molded cup bras. I wear underwire bras exclusively. I like the shape and support that I get from them. I wear  leisure bras around the house and for sleeping . I also wear a loose fitting tankini with built in support for swimming (looks like regular tank top).
I do all of this because I have breasts. I am just a guy with big boobs. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024