Author Topic: Question of nipple location  (Read 5498 times)

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
I've recently taken a hiatus from my weight lifting regimen, because there have been awkward developments of my chest.  My nipples sit low, and I was wondering what exercises best lift the chest area, yet don't poke the glandular tissue out too far.  I'm thinking the highest level of incline bench presses, with some pull ups?  Any advice would help.

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
Incline bench press works on the upper part of the pectoral muscle, and i found it to make my gyne less significant.

You would want to stay away from decline bench press(very few people do it anyway), because it works mainly the lower part of the pectorals(the part on which your gland is sitting), so a well developed lower pectoral might poke it further.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that the actual placement of the nipple higher or lower is inherited and could be almost anywhere within a certain range while still being completely normal. Even having extra nipples, while not too common, is not abnormal and is far from being rare. Such variants are usually ignored.
Grandpa Dan

DrBermant

I've recently taken a hiatus from my weight lifting regimen, because there have been awkward developments of my chest.  My nipples sit low, and I was wondering what exercises best lift the chest area, yet don't poke the glandular tissue out too far.  I'm thinking the highest level of incline bench presses, with some pull ups?  Any advice would help.

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. They all complain that as they build their muscles, what sits on top tends to get pushed further out.  Low nipples can be a function of loose tissues After Massive Weight Loss.  For these individuals, filling up the empty loose tissue with muscle is a limited option to deal with that issue.  For others, Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Loose Sagging Tissues can raise a drooping nipple and chest tissues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024