Author Topic: Post-op question.  (Read 1952 times)

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
I have my op in 7 days. I'm not expecting to be able to take my shirt off at the beach this summer or anything, but seeing as how its 25 degrees outside, will I be able to wear a white t-shirt or a beater in say a month? I can wear a beater right now and look pretty damn good, but only when it's cold out and my nipples are stimulated (my gyne is solely in my nipples...they are pufffffffffffy), so I dunno. Any input? Thanks!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Hey, bro. Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.

Regarding your questions... I suspect 25 degrees is a typo becaues that is pretty darn cold!  ;)

But, it depends on the success of your surgery. I had puffy nipples and so did Spleen. We both had surgery and we both had different results. His results ROCK and mine SUCK!  ;D

So, I think it is a very relative thing. I hate to say it, but the more I learn and hang around here the more I am persuaded that it is the luck of the draw.

Hopefully, if it doesn't turn out as well as your surgeon says, they will offer a complimentary revision to clear things up.

Post some pics and keep us informed.

Offline Vail

• Posting Member
He means centigrade.  25 degrees is hot then.

Offline rcbrown23

I hate to say it, but the more I learn and hang around here the more I am persuaded that it is the luck of the draw.

If you do your research on the Doctor and ask the right questions, luck would only have a very small role in it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024