Author Topic: everyone look!!  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
This is off the WebMD website under nolvadex:

Nolvadex Oral
Back to Drug Overview
What conditions does this medication treat?

Nolvadex Oral is used to treat the following:

Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body, Breast Cancer, Prevention of Breast Cancer, Intraductal Breast Cancer

Nolvadex Oral may also be used to treat:

Cancer in the Lining of the Uterus, Enlarged Breasts in Males, Breast Tenderness, Stimulation of Ovarian Function

WebMD.com+nolvadex+uses tab+what conditions? at the bottom of that section

check it out. what do you guys think?? look at the side effects. theres a few im a little worried about

-loc3

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i finally feel like im a man

Offline prodigy

• Posting Member
Why do you keep posting about the same topic? Take it from me and people on this forum, the only way to fully treat gynecomastia is via surgery. Gland + lipo or just gland removal depending on your case.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In the treatment of cancer, some potentially bad side effects are acceptable because the potential good outweighs the potential risk.

In the treatment of gynecomastia, you would have to make a similar comparrison. Anti-Estrogen drugs may prevent Gynecomastia under some circumstances and the risk factors come out nearly equal. With Gynecomastia that is fixed and stable, the potential gain is negligible but the risk of side effects remains high so those drugs are ill-advised.

Virtually every drug has some potential side effect which is undesireable. The obvious concern should always be whether the anticipated benefit outweighs the potential undesired effect.
Grandpa Dan

soljah808

All it does is block estrogen. thats why guys who juice take this after their roid cycles. unless you are seeing an actual growth in your gyno as we speak it wont work. if youve had your gyno and its just been sitting there taking this will not help at all.

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
right on, makes sense. thaks fellas

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024