Author Topic: New to site, but not to the subject  (Read 1419 times)

Offline ckj3

Hi everyone,

I have had gynecomastia for as long as I could remember.  I am thinking back when I was around 10 years old.  I am 22 years old now and just a few days ago stumbled upon this site and never knew there was a surgery to rid this problem.  I thought I was stuck like this for the rest of my life.  I have tried for years to work out but was always left skinny with breasts.  I became depressed and as a result and gained weight.  After finding this site, I am determined to lose weight to get thin again and then get the surgery done.

I live in Southern California and was wondering who went to what doctors in CA and how much did they pay.  Also, if you were pleased with the outcome. I know prices may vary depending on cases, but I was just looking for rough estimates.

Thank you so much, everyone seems to be very nice and understanding.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too live in Southern California. Unfortunately, I am of such an age that surgery was not a very good option until I had reached an age where it didn't seem to matter much any more.

Your specific questions may not get the responses you are hoping for. The reasons are simple enough; those responding would be post operatives who had the surgery quite recently and still dealing with post operative issues that may have them less than overjoyed at this time. They can sometimes be quite vocal. The people who have had the surgery and reached satisfaction usually soon lose interest in the site and simply fade from our view; we never hear from them again.

As a result of all this, those who are less than happy are here and often heard. Those who are pleased are gone and not heard.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ckj3

I guess I did not think about it that way...

Thanks for the insight paa_paw..

I am excited to learn about all of this new information.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024