Author Topic: New and Confused :(  (Read 1543 times)

Offline lifeplay5

• Posting Member
Hello fellow sufferers,

I'm 15 soon to be 16, and i have no true recolection as to when my condition began, my best guess may be early 2007, and it has been really botehring me for the last while. I read up on this and have seen many an article saying this is something to do with puberty? however it also says that it would of resolved itself within a year. Its just like 2 lumps are beneath my nipples and a lil cheest fat. To ensure this wasnt a weight issue, i devoted this summer 2 working out with at least 15-75 push ups a day, 25-75 sit ups and 50 jumping jacks in order to lose weight. And i am happy to report it worked well, i feel healthier however these 2 knobs just wont go  :-[ im sure im to get surgery and may go seek a doctor soon, i was just hoping someone could shed a little light on this for me annd give advice, I truly appriciate it :)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:13:35 PM by lifeplay5 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey dude...

Since you are still within the pubescent realm, I would suggest you consult with an Endocrinologist to have your hormone levels checked out. If all is well with your hormone levels, then the next step would be to consult with a Plastic Surgeon to have your G removed.

Post a few pics if you get a chance so that we can get a better understanding of what you are up against...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024